Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Error Delete .OST File in Outlook
“I am unable to open my Outlook profile in online mode on Windows 7 operating system. I am frequently getting the following error message "Outlook cannot open your default email folders. Outlook is using an old copy of OST. Exit Outlook, delete the .ost file and restart Outlook. Please delete your OST file and new one will be automatically created the next time you initiate a send/receive". Please anyone cloud suggest me step by step process to fix this issue.”
It is quite frustrating situation when you come across errors while launching your Microsoft Outlook application. In above mentioned scenario, user will not be able to access any of his emails and other items in Outlook with live connection. This error indicates that the Outlook OST file might get corrupted due to improper synchronization process. OST file might also become inaccessible due to virus infection, operating system crash, improper upgradation of Outlook application and others.
In such situations, most of the users suggest to delete and recreate an offline Outlook data file (.OST). However, before going to recreate if you fail to backup Outlook OST file data then you will lose data forever. Therefore it is highly recommended to make use of Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool to resolve Outlook error delete .OST file.
Software to fix delete .ost file error:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the ultimate software for fixing Microsoft Office Outlook data files PST and OST file after any sort of errors. It has highly interactive graphical interface and advanced repair techniques to repair Outlook error delete .OST file with ease. This tool not only fixes corrupted OST files, but it helps you to retrieve all your missing emails, contacts, calendar items, journals, tasks, notes and other Outlook personal folders. The repair software even fixes OST or PST file corruption caused due to oversize issue, virus attack, improper upgradation or any other reasons on Windows system. The best thing about this application is that, it can work well with all versions of Microsoft Outlook (Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013) and Windows operating systems (Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008 and 2003).
Steps to fix Outlook error delete .ost file:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool to your Windows computer
- Launch the software to start the repair process
- Select any of the three options available in the main screen
- Choose “Open PST file” option if you know the exact OST file location
- Choose “Find PST file” option to search for the OST file (or)
- Choose “Select Outlook profile” option to open the OST file if you have multiple Outlook accounts
- Next select the appropriate scanning method and browse for the target location, then click on “Repair” button
- Later the program completes the repair process, you will be able to view the fixed OST file contents in Outlook styled interface
- Try to go for complex tasks using standard user guide, otherwise you might permanently lose access to Outlook application
- Make use of superior anti-virus tool to keep system free from viruses
- Backup your Outlook PST file data that will help at the time of above mentioned critical situations