Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Outlook Error End of File was Reached?
My Outlook is showing end of file reached error whenever a new email arrives. I am pretty sure that PST file is having sufficient free space, but still I am facing this issue. I restarted Outlook, ran ScanPST tool to fix the error but it was of no use. Can anyone provide good solution to troubleshoot the problem with my Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook users face numerous issues while managing mail accounts in it. Outlook is the most popular and amazing email client for desktop users and is greatly in use from home users to employees of huge organizations. But many times, accessing mail account data from Outlook PST file may become cumbersome job because of various errors that gets displayed during Outlook start-up. One such error message that diminishes working ability of Outlook is ‘End of file was reached’ error.
Outlook error: End of File reached
Outlook may display such error message when users try to send / receive emails. It may even happen when connection to Exchange Server is failed. However, main cause behind end of file reached error in Outlook is PST file corruption. Top reasons for PST file damage in Outlook are:
- Incorrect Outlook configuration
- Synchronization errors with Exchange Server
- Malware attacks on PST file
- Errors while migrating Outlook from one version to another
- System hard drive issues like bad sectors, file system corruption, etc.
If Outlook flaunts end of file error while using PST file, then user may completely lose accessibility of mail data and worry about how to resolve the error. Fortunately, by implementing reliable software, one can erase this error message with Outlook easily.
Outlook PST error repair tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the best utility that can resolve Outlook error end of File was reached on Windows computer. This tool is capable of fixing all issues with corrupted or damaged PST file just in clicks. It can effortlessly repair PST as well as OST files created using MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions. It has ability to solve Outlook error cannot find PST file, PST file is not an Outlook data file, cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, not enough memory to complete requested operation, PST file reached it maximum size and many other error messages. This application can be employed to fix Outlook PST file errors on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008 OS based computers.
Steps to fix Outlook end of file reached error:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows system in which Outlook PST is showing error
- Install the application and run it by logging in as system administrator
- Main screen shows three options like “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Proceed with any option based on PST file location on computer hard drive
- After choosing particular PST file that shows end of file reached error click next
- Specify mode of scanning and destination path to save fixed PST file at the end of scanning process
- Begin scanning process by hitting next button and wait till the process finishes
- Now, save this repaired PST file after previewing its contents by purchasing product key
Things to Note:
- Be attentive while configuring Outlook PST file; otherwise it may lead to errors
- Backup PST file from Outlook in other storage device regularly to avoid conflicts