Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Outlook MS Exchange Server is Unavailable Error
“I am a regular Microsoft Office Outlook user. Recently while working on my Outlook profile, it displays error message like ‘Microsoft Exchange Server unavailable’ on Windows system. However, after sometime Outlook recovered from that error and working fine. But even today I got the same error; as I was busy in my work I tried to resolve error without waiting for while. Now my Outlook Profile is not responding for any of my instructions. Please, anyone show me a suitable way to resolve this issue in Outlook.”
Most of the people will create blunders with their Outlook account without patient in certain conditions. This is what happened in above discussed scenario. Due to low network connection or internet breakage, Outlook will display ‘Microsoft Exchange Server unavailable’ error warning. In such situations, users should allow MS Outlook to reestablish connection with Exchange Server network. However, because of busy schedules and lack of patient, most of the Outlook users proceed with few unnecessary mouse clicks and suffer from inaccessibility of their Outlook profiles.
Causes of your needless clicks in Microsoft Office Outlook:
The moment your Outlook account gets struck due to interruption in network, you should wait patiently for it to respond. Otherwise your unwanted reactions might corrupt Outlook PST in Windows system. In such cases, it is suggested to fix PST file issues using inbuilt inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe). However, this utility fails to fix severely corrupted Outlook PST file and this page gives information on the best Outlook repair application like Yodot Outlook PST Repair to resolve your problem.
Outlook PST repair tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software is specifically developed to fix Outlook related issues in Windows system. The application has the ability to repair corrupted Outlook PST after Microsoft Exchange Server unavailable error that occurred due to network issues. It is a read-only utility, which repairs inaccessible Outlook PST file and creates completely a new healthy PST file. It fixes encrypted and password protected Outlook PST file. It can rigorously scan Outlook PST file to repair and recover its items such as emails, calendar events, contacts, notes, schedule tasks, journals and personal folders on Outlook application. This program fixes PST file after any kind of error messages that are encountered with different versions of Microsoft Outlook from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2010 on Windows computers/laptops working on Windows 8, windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Steps to fix Outlook Exchange Server is unavailable error on Windows PC:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair program on your Windows system
- After installation, run the application and follow the main instructions until the repair process gets completed
- Select any of option from main screen such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose “Open PST File” option, if you know the exact path of your Outlook PST file
- Otherwise, click on “Find PST File” option to automatically locate the location of PST file in your system
- Select “Select Outlook Profile” option to pick particular Outlook profile when you have multiple account
- Next browse for destination location to store the repaired Outlook PST file
- Based on your selection of options, the tool will scan the inaccessible Outlook PST file and repair it to a healthy one
- On completion of scanning process, you will be able to see the fixed Outlook PST file with its recovered folders like mail box, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals and others
- Avoid pointless clicks in Outlook when it is not responding to your instructions
- Regularly back up your Outlook PST file in order to restore at the time of its corruption
- Use appropriate Outlook repair software to fix any errors in Microsoft Outlook