Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair PST File after Outlook IMAP Error 0x8004DF0B
“I have been using my Outlook email account from past one year. It was working fine, but suddenly it started displaying error message: “reported error (0x8004DF0B), Outlook is unable to download email from the IMAP e-mail server for email account. The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP)” I tried fixing this error using Inbox Repair tool but it too failed. I have some confidential emails stored in Outlook. Can anyone help me to get out of this PST file error warning and access my mail account?
Relax, you need not worry!!! Users who are facing problems with PST file similar to the above one will get to know the complete information and solution to solve Outlook imap error 0x8004df0b in this article. Outlook imap 0x8004df0b error could appear due to improper internet contention. Hence check the internet connection and make sure that there is active connection between the computer and Exchange Server. However if there is no issue with the internet connection, then it is timeout error message. It occurs when certain large files or attachments cannot be sent or received in the time specified in outlook setting. You can avoid timeout error message by changing the setting in Outlook. Do the actions mentioned in the steps given below:
- First of all click on “Tools” menu and then select “Account Settings”
- Click on the email account which you can see and then hit on “Change” option provided on the screen
- Press on “More Settings” to bring up the Internet E-Mail Settings window
- Select the “Advanced” tab and left click on the slide-point under “Server Timeouts” option
- Now drag bar to the far right side (10 minutes) and click on “OK” option
It is sure that the after trying all these steps, you will be able to fix 0X8004DF0B error. But in case the problem remains same even if you gone through the procedure given above, then make use of right Outlook Repair Tool to get it fixed.
Fixing Outlook 0x8004df0b IMAP error:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software is an innovative tool which can be utilized to fix Outlook errors even when Inbox Repair Tool fails. It smoothly repairs Outlook IMAP Error 0X8004DF0B and as a result you can view PST file contents such as emails, calendars tasks, notes and many more from outlook without facing any problems. The software is completely risk-free in its operations and retrieves your invaluable items in their original format. With this tool installed on your computer, you can proficiently repair and restore data from corrupt, broken as well as damaged PST files. It repairs the corrupt PST file quickly and flawlessly so that it can be made available to the user instantly. Adding to this, you can also avail the benefit of downloading the free evaluation version of the software which works exactly like the full version. It successfully repairs corrupt PST file but to save repaired PST file you need to buy full version by spending few dollars.
Procedure to fix Outlook 0X8004DF0B IMAP error
- Download Yodot Outlook PST file Repair software and install it to your computer
- Open the software and follow the steps displayed on the screen
- You will find three options on the main screen. Make use of “Open PST file” option to browse and select corrupt PST file
- Utilize “Find PST File” option to search for the PST file
- Or select “Outlook Profile” option to select a particular Outlook profile in case you are having multiple Outlook profiles
- After selection, the tool allows you to select two scanning techniques
- Choose “Normal Scan” method to fix PST file with minor corruption or choose “Smart Scan” method to fix PST file with severe corruption
- Now applications starts scanning to repair corrupted PST file
- Allow the scanning process to complete, after that software displays repaired PST file with its recovered items in Outlook styled interface
- Do not attempt to change the settings of Outlook unless you know what will happen after changing it
- Create backup of important files so that you can view emails and other items from it when PST file displays error messages