Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Indexing Issues in Microsoft Outlook
“I have a problem with Outlook, whenever I try searching emails in instant search box it is showing error message like “Outlook instant search not working” on Windows system. Please anyone provide appropriate solution to this problem.”
Microsoft Office Outlook is a unique email client that provides many matchless features. Its PST file stores mailbox, calendar, contacts, notes, journal entries and other personal folders. In case users want to search any Outlook items, it provides functionality called instant search. In order to search Outlook items, indexing PST file helps you a lot. However, sometimes you might face error like “Outlook instant search not working” as mentioned in above scenario. In few instants indexing problem provides incomplete or no search outcomes in Outlook.
What causes indexing problem in Outlook?
- PST file not indexed completely
- Incomplete installation of Outlook add-ins
- Large email attachments
- Outlook PST file corruption due to various reasons
How to fix Outlook indexing issues?
In case you are getting indexing problem due to first three reasons, then you can fix the issue by using following these steps: Select Tools -> Options -> Search Options -> In Search Options dialog box select the data file which you want to index.
This method may fail to fix indexing problem when Outlook PST file is corrupted due to reasons like oversizing, virus infection, improper termination of Outlook, etc. However, one can fix the corrupted PST file using Inbox Repair Tool i.e Scanpst. If Scanpst.exe is not able to repair corrupted Outlook PST file, then use accurate PST file repair program like Yodot Outlook PST Repair software.
Tool to repair Outlook indexing issues:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair can fix Outlook indexing issues caused due any of above discussed reasons. This powerful PST repair software developed with advanced programming is capable of fixing severely damaged Outlook PST files. After successful PST file repair process, one can restore entire Outlook components like emails, calendar items, contacts, journals, attachments, tasks, notes and other personal folders. This application by default recovers all the deleted emails and other Outlook items while repairing the PST file. Apart from fixing Outlook indexing problem, it can also resolve problems like synchronization errors, CRC error, etc. on Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 Outlook 2007 and 2010 versions. The software works well with various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003.
Get to know the simple steps to fix indexing issues in Outlook:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair program in the Windows by logging in as local system admin
- On completion of the installation process, run the utility based on main screen instructions
- Main screen contains “Open PST File”, “Find PST file” and “Select Outlook profile” options
- Click on Open PST File option if you know the exact PST file location
- Or click on “Find PST file” option to search for the Outlook PST file
- Or click on “Select Outlook profile” option to open the PST file if you have multiple Outlook accounts
- Once the corrupted PST file is selected, choose Normal Scan or Smart Scan options as per the required scenarios and click on “Repair” button
- After that select the destination location where the repaired Outlook PST file has to be saved
- Upon completion of the repairing process, user can view the contents of PST file with ease
- It is recommended to backup PST file to be in safer side at the state of data disasters
- Always maintain quality anti-virus software to keep your PST file free from harmful viruses
- Do not complicate any issues occurred in Outlook with unnecessary mouse clicks