Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Solve Outlook Problems after Windows Update
“Hi, My Outlook is rendering various problems and not showing the details of mail account since I updated Windows OS recently. I just clicked OK for continuously upcoming message, “need to update your Windows OS” on start up and encountered troubles with Microsoft Outlook. Moreover Outlook inbuilt repair tool was of no use to fix the issues with Outlook. Someone kindly suggest any sophisticated idea to get rid of Outlook problems occurred after Windows update on computer.”
Windows OS update is a crucial task conducted on computers. This task may have impact on applications installed on Windows desktops and laptops like Microsoft Outlook. It’s a process that provides updates for Windows components on hard drive. While updating Windows components, it may or may not alter Outlook application components and thus adding troubles to its working. When Microsoft Outlook gets affected by Windows update, it may trigger errors like:
- Microsoft Outlook cannot start
- An unknown error occurred
- Outlook does not have enough permissions
- Your Windows root certifications are outdated
- Outlook is unable to connect to the proxy server
- Cannot load Outlook data file
If Outlook shows these error messages or stops working soon after updating your Windows OS, then you can make use of inbuilt repair utility, ScanPST / ScanOST to fix Outlook problems with its data files. These built-in repair tools can help to resolve various issues with Microsoft Outlook data files and make it work again. Yet, it is summoned to fix only few problems and may fail to resolve all issues with Outlook. In such case, you should switch to any proficient repair tool to fix Outlook problems after Windows update.
Outlook problems repair utility:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software can easily resolve all issues with Outlook data files after Windows update just in simple mouse clicks. It has potential to repair various errors of PST as well as OST files created on Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 MS office versions. It is engineered with read-only repair modules to easily fix Outlook errors after updating OS on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 and Server 2003 functioning computers. Make use of demo version to check out the effectiveness of this repair tool.
Steps necessary to fix Outlook problems after Windows update:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows system where PST file resides
- Install and launch the tool by following given instructions
- In the main screen, click on ‘Open PST’, ‘Find PST’ or ‘Select Outlook Profile’ option to choose error displaying Outlook data file that needs to be fixed
- After choosing particular Outlook file to repair; mention the mode of scanning between ‘Normal scan’ and ‘Smart scan’ options
- Also, choose a destination location to save repaired PST or OST file after completion of scanning process
- Click on ‘Repair’ button and activate Outlook data file repair process
- Software takes few seconds to scan and fix all issues with chosen Outlook PST file
- Now, you can examine the fixed file in Outlook styled interface and then proceed to save it in already mentioned destination folder by purchasing product key
- Before updating your Windows OS, check for required changes to be made to other Microsoft applications
- Along with Windows update, check for proper Outlook updates to avoid any problems