Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Outlook OST Profile
“I manage three profiles in Outlook OST file and I use it regularly. However, one of the profile in which I manage official mails is corrupted and showing error message regarding the same. Yesterday upon completing my work, I have closed Outlook and it displayed a message that Outlook is commencing some task do not close it, but l I ignored the message and closed it. I think due to this reason Outlook OST profile has become corrupted. Kindly someone let me know the way to fix this issue. Thanks”
Outlook OST file will allow its users to configure multiple email accounts on the same server which is running with Microsoft Exchange. With multiple accounts, it is possible to access different email accounts without having to log on to each account separately. Hence if you have several accounts configured in Outlook, then there will be same number of OST as well as PST files associated with the profile on your computer hard drive. But in case any interruption encounters while managing specific account on Outlook OST file, then it may corrupt OST profile thereby making you to lose access to that particular account.
List of the reasons liable for corruption of Outlook OST profile:
- Power Failure: Upon commencing some task in a particular OST profile, you may decide to synchronize it with Microsoft Exchange Server. However during synchronization, your system may shutdown due to power failure and this might corrupt Outlook profile .
- Virus Attacks: : If you unknowingly download any infected attachment in Outlook OST file, then you should scan it first using Antivirus software. In case you ignore and save OST file in your computer hard drive, then it could corrupt corresponding Outlook OST profile along with other data
- Sharing Over Network: Outlook OST profile may get corrupted if you share it on a network which is not secure. At first OST profile may load slowly which eventually leads to its corruption
- Quitting OST File Abruptly: Soon after completing work on specific profile, you should close it appropriately using “Exit” option. Directly closing Outlook OST file by clicking on cross mark or from right clicking on task bar could damage header of OST file and you will lose access to it
Outlook profile repair software:
Minor issues related to Outlook OST profile can be solved using Inbox Repair Tool. But if you are not successful to fix it, then go for specialized Outlook PST as well as OST profile repair software named Yodot Outlook PST Repair. Once you run this software, you need not wait for long time as it gets completely repaired instantly and you could view information saved upon Outlook OST profile. It is also possible to repair when Microsoft hangs on loading profile in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000 profiles associated with both OST and PST file by using this software. Furthermore, you can fix password protected OST and PST file of any size and store them on a safe and accessible location. Moreover, if you have deleted any attributes of Outlook, then it has potential to restore them back. Once repair of Outlook OST profile is done, it will show you the preview in Outlook styled menu, so that you may not find it difficult to view restored items.
Method to fix Outlook OST profile:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it to your Windows computer
- Execute the software and go as per the guidelines given on the screen
- Main screen shows three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select third option in order to fix Outlook OST file and then choose the location where you want to save fixed OST file
- Choose anyone scanning method and then proceed to repair Outlook profile using “Repair” option
- Once the Outlook OST file gets repaired you will get a window of successful message
- Preview retrieved items from Outlook OST profile and at last visit the location where you have saved repaired Outlook OST file
Tips to Prevent OST Profile Corruption:
- Scan your computer once in a week or two to remove harmful viruses from its hard drive
- Do not share Outlook OST file on a network which is not secure