Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Outlook PST File Not Showing Folders
PST file contains complete processed data of Outlook, which includes emails, contacts, calendar items, notes, tasks, journals and other entities that used by both professionals and normal users. Also, Outlook allows users to take full control over these attributes by categorizing them into various folders in PST file. As Outlook offers all necessary recourses to organize data in PST file, it is quite easy to preserve and access huge amount of data without any difficulties.
However, due to various reasons PST file may not display folders stored in it. In such circumstances, some of you might exit from Outlook or reinstall Outlook application assuming that the application is not working properly or malfunctioning due to some unknown reasons on Windows system. If you fail to make PST file folders visible even after applying these techniques, then Outlook PST file corruption is more considerable cause for this kind of problem. Let’s take a glance at different reasons for PST file that is not showing folders in Outlook as listed below:
- When your Windows PC hard drive is infected virus or malware threats, then files stored on it including PST files may get corrupt, which eventually make its personal folders inaccessible
- If internet is disconnected or computer got shutdown abruptly while Outlook PST file is synchronizing data from Exchange Server, then it results in PST file corruption
- Improper termination of Outlook application, error while upgrading Outlook, incomplete compression of PST file data, etc. can damage PST file and make its folders invisible
If you are tensed about Outlook PST file that is not displaying personal folders, then no need to worry!! You can easily fix any corruption issues with Outlook PST file and regain its personal folders by using precise PST file repair software such as Yodot Outlook PST Repair.
PST file repair software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair Yodot Outlook PST Repair is proficient software empowered with advanced file repair algorithms, which can easily repair PST file which is not showing folders in MS Outlook on Windows system. This tool has the capability to repair Outlook PST file and restore mailbox items, list of contacts, calendar folder, journals folder and many more in few mouse clicks with the assistance of simple on-screen guidelines. Along with fixing PST file not showing folders, you can even repair unreadable PST file or PST file corrupted due to logical errors in Outlook. This application repair corrupt Outlook PST file even if it locked with password or encrypted with any encryption technique. It can fix PST and OST file of Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000 versions and fixes various issues with its data files (PST and OST). Additionally, this program is flexible to work on laptop or desktop having Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Simple process to fix Outlook PST not showing folders:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair program onto Windows computer and install it
- After installation, launch the application to start PST file repair process
- Main screen includes “Open PST file” or “Find PST file” or “Select Outlook profile” options
- Choose any of these options and select PST file that not showing folders
- Later select suitable scanning technique and browse for destination location to save repaired PST file and click on “Repair” button
- After thorough scanning of selected Outlook PST file, this program will display fixed PST file with all Outlook personal folders
- Do not try to synchronize Outlook PST file data if you don’t know accurate process
- Backing up PST file data will really helps at the time of unexpected issues with Outlook
- Maintain good anti-virus software on Windows PC to protect your essential data