Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Recovering Permanently Deleted Emails in Outlook 2010
In MS Outlook 2010, there is a folder named “Deleted Items” that is responsible for holding deleted emails and other items. From this Deleted Item folder, user can restore deleted emails to the previous location. However, this folder has some limitations, above which you need to look for some advanced solution to resolve the problem.
Actually when emails are deleted permanently in some known or unexpected circumstances, users cannot get them back from Deleted Items folder. In Outlook 2010, emails may get deleted permanently due to following course of actions:
- Outlook 2010 emails will get deleted permanently by the action of dangerous viruses or destructive programs
- Many users are habitual of deleting emails by using Shift Delete keys in Outlook that obviously leads to the permanent erasure of emails
- Upgrading MS Outlook without saving backup of PST file will also cause deletion of emails and all other attributes
- Anti-virus program or any other third party tool may delete Outlook 2010 emails from PST file without notifying the users
- If users delete emails from Deleted Items folder, it will lead to the permanent erasure of emails from Outlook 2010 PST file
In above scenarios, emails get erased permanently from Outlook 2010 PST file but it’s not an end. You can make the way to resolve this problem with great ease by utilizing backup of PST file. Unfortunately, if back up is not saved previously, user can refer a professional utility to retrieve permanently deleted emails from Outlook 2010 PST file.
Why to get panic when you have the best solution?
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is empowered with the leading technology to deliver the best result while restoring permanently deleted emails from Outlook 2010 PST file. This user friendly tool is designed to locate and scan Outlook PST file automatically hence facilitates users to achieve perfect recovery with no efforts. It is regarded as the best program to recover deleted emails from MS Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000 data files i.e. PST and OST files on Windows computers. In addition, you can easily regain access to the missing emails, attachments, tasks, contacts, RSS, calendar entries and all other Outlook items from corrupted or not responding Outlook PST file.
Simple procedure to regain permanently deleted Outlook 2010 emails
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool to your Windows PC and complete the installation process
- Close MS Outlook 2010 program properly, then launch the software to open main wizard
- Main screen shows three different options, “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Outlook profile”
- If you are sure about the exact location of Outlook 2010 PST file, hit the “Open PST File” option
- Choose “Find PST File” option to let software search PST file automatically
- If you have multiple Outlook profiles, use “Outlook profile” option to search for PST file from a specific Outlook profile
- Now, select either “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” mode to allow the utility to scan the PST file for deleted emails
- Upon completion of the scanning operation, you can see all the recovered Outlook 2010 emails in a Outlook styled browser
- Save a copy of Outlook 2010 PST file to some other drive location for backup and keep it updated
- Avoid installing Outlook PST repair tool to the same drive where Outlook 2010 PST file is saved
- Install any powerful anti-virus application to scan PST file every time after send/receive operation