Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Outlook PST File on Windows 8
Windows 8 is the latest operating system released by Microsoft. The most advanced enhancement and well talked feature about Windows 8 is its Metro UI. Along with Metro user interface this OS is included with newer apps that allow us to perform the given work much faster as compared to previous Window OS versions. This OS not only includes advanced Windows features, but it also comes with highly developed Outlook application which is enhanced to make work to a higher level.
This PST files manage all the details like mails, calendar items, contacts and other data securely. Some times as a result of virus infection, your PST file can get damaged, which in-turn blocks access to all the data saved in it. At times, repeated damage done to the Outlook application can cause corruption to the PST file making it inaccessible. As a precaution, just get to know what are the facts that cause PST file corruption?
- The PST file can also get corrupted if it’s size has increased than its prescribed limit, which can lead to huge loss of mails
- Unexpected termination of the Outlook application when sending or receiving process is being carried out can cause damage to the PST file and information stored in it cannot be accessed
- Sudden internet breakdown during synchronization process of Outlook program with Microsoft Exchange Server can corrupt PST file
The above mentioned scenarios are worst nightmare for any Outlook user as they block or damage the PST file, bringing your work to standstill. The best option that can be taken now is to install and make use of reputed PST file repair application on Windows 8 system to effectively repair PST file and get back its contents.
Best PST repair utility for Windows 8:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair program is the most reputed and trustworthy application packed with the effective repair solution to scan the entire PST files and fix the problem. This repair tool is programmed with advanced repair algorithms that take care of damaged PST file efficiently. Upon completion of the repair process, user can get back Emails, Contacts, Calendar Events, Tasks, Remainders and other attributes stored in the PST file. This Outlook PST repair utility can easily fix corrupted or broken PST files of different Outlook versions like MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. If you encounter any issues during the repair process of PST file, all that needs to be done is to give a call to the technical support team who are available round the clock to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Simple procedure to repair PST files on Windows 8 system:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair program in the computer by logging in as local system administrator
- As soon as installation process gets completed, you are provided with shortcut icon on desktop
- Launch the tool and follow simple procedures present on main screen of PST repair utility
- Click on Open PST File if you know the location where PST file is saved
- If you don’t know location of PST file, then click on Find PST File option
- And if you want to repair PST file of different account, then click on Select Outlook Profile
- Select PST file and then click on Next button that will get you to the next window where you can select Normal Scan and Smart Scan option
- After selecting scan options, find the destination location where PST file has to be saved and then click on the Repair button
- On completion of repair process click and view the list of contents recovered from repaired PST file
- Install preeminent antivirus application to prevent virus attack to the system
- Keep valuable data back up in separate external hard drive
- Regularly update third party tools installed in the computer