Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Microsoft Outlook Error PST File too Large
Microsoft Outlook is the most used application by majority of the computer professionals for communication purpose, like sending or receiving mails with attachments. Along with sending or receiving mails, the user can save contacts in different formats in his address book, maintain events in calendar, save notes and do many other tasks which are provided by this application. All the information is saved in a particular file called as PST (Personal Storage Table) on your PC hard drive. As the inbox gets loaded with mails, the PST file gets large and hence sometimes gets too large enough to block access to all the data that is saved in respective PST file.
The PST file gets too large when the user doesn’t keep a note of all the received or sent mails in Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items folder and other personal folders. So the first thing you must do when you open mail box is to check whether the received mails are required or not; if not first delete them with the help of delete options provided by the application itself. If you are suppose to be a regular user of Outlook application and mails drop by very often, then you need to be a bit careful. You need to regularly check up the size of the PST file, because when PST file exceeds its fixed size limit it gets corrupted. Once the PST file is damaged, restoring the information present in it becomes a bit difficult without proper application. So, here is the best Outlook PST repair tool named Yodot Outlook PST Repair that rapidly repairs your PST files and shows its content, using which you can easily resume the work without anymore delay.
Best Way to Repair Large Microsoft Outlook PST file:
What if your PST file does not get repaired from the Inbox repair tool that has been in built within the application. There is no need to get worried! With the services of Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool, which has advanced features and powerful scanning engines to repair PST file in minimum amount of time. You can easily get access to all emails, Contacts, Calendar entries, Notes, Tasks and other Outlook Items. On completion of the repair process, an entirely new PST file is generated without causing any change in the original PST file, preview the contents of repaired PST file and after saving the file to the respective file location on your computer, you can easily access its data. Using this effective repair tool, the user can even repair OST files which get damaged due to certain reasons on Windows OS.
Follow these simple steps to repair the PST file:
Note: To install this application you must be logged in as local system administrator
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool in your Windows OS
- After the completion of installation process, you can view the product icon on the desktop
- Launch the software and follow onscreen instructions
- The options that are provided in main screen of application are like “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Click on Open PST File and then select damaged PST file
- After this click on Normal Scan or Smart Scan option depending upon the severity of PST file corruption
- As soon as repair process gets completed, you can preview the contents of the PST file and then proceed to saving it to desired destination location
- Keep an upgraded antivirus application installed in the system
- Don’t abruptly exit the Outlook application when sending or receiving process is being carried out
- Before upgradation process keep a back up of PST file in separate external hard drive