Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Get Deleted Emails from Outlook 2003 PST File?
“I am hopeful that someone can provide guidance in recovering mails that were deleted from Microsoft Outlook 2003 PST file. Recently some employees were terminated from the company and before they left, they deleted a large number of mails from their account. Some of the mails were really important and I am provided with the task of recovering them. I used Scanpst.exe tool, but it didn’t yield any results. So, I need to find a way that can help me get back deleted mails from Outlook 2003 PST file. Thanks in advance!”
Microsoft Outlook 2003 application was the most used utility for communication purpose via email among different organization until the arrival of higher versions of Outlook program i.e. Outlook 2007. As the maximum size of PST file for Outlook 2003 is about 20GB, users may delete few unwanted mails in order to reduce the size of PST file in order to prevent PST file exceeding its fixed file size limit. But sometimes users end up deleting their valuable emails from Outlook 2003 PST file. Below Mentioned are some issues that cause deletion of mails from Outlook 2003 program:
- Shift deleting vital emails while deleting unwanted emails from inbox or other mail folder in Outlook 2003 PST file
- Emptying Deleted Items folder without checking its contents erases deleted emails forever from Outlook 2003 PST file
Apart from deletion, emails and other items from Outlook 2003 mailbox may go missing due to PST file corruption due to the reasons as listed below:
- Compressing Outlook 2003 PST file using unknown compression techniques can cause loss of mails
- Improper termination of Outlook 2003 application may lead to loss of mails
- Loss of emails from Outlook 2003 PST file may incur if your system is severely infected with virus/malware threats
- Bad internet connection or occurrence of network failure may halt your synchronization process which in turn corrupts and makes Outlook 2003 PST file inaccessible
Scanpst.exe tool can recover mails that are lost after corruption of MS Outlook 2003 PST file. However, if you are unable to restore mails with the use of Scanpst.exe tool, then it is recommended to make use of Yodot Outlook PST Repair program to solve issue instantly on Windows OS.
Outlook 2003 deleted email recovery software:Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool gives you the best results when it comes to recovering deleted or lost emails from Microsoft Outlook 2003 PST file. This utility can regain deleted, shift deleted or permanently deleted emails from any folders in Outlook 2003 PST and OST files. In case of PST file corrupted, it will repair Outlook 2003 PST file first and then recovers emails, attachments, Contacts, Notes, Calendar Items, Tasks, RSS Feeds and other attributes from Outlook 2003 Personal Storage Table file. Other than Microsoft 2003, it can regain deleted emails from Outlook data files (PST and OST files) of Outlook 2013, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000 versions. Users can view recovered emails and other items from Outlook 2003 PST file in Outlook Style Browser View upon completion of repair process.
Simple step by steps process to recover emails deleted from Outlook 2003:
- Download the software Yodot Outlook PST Repair on healthy system
- Install the utility and run the program by using shortcut icon present on desktop
- Click on “Open PST File” to select the PST file from where emails have to be recovered
- If location of PST file is unknown then click on “Find PST File” option provided in the main screen
- If you need to select a PST file from different Outlook profile then click on “Select Outlook Profile”
- After clicking on one of the options, from the next screen select the PST file with the help of “Browse” button
- Once the PST file has been selected, proceed to next window to select the scan type i.e. “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” based on severity of PST file corruption
- The next step is to provide the destination location as to save the repaired Outlook 2003 PST file and then click on the ”Repair” button
- As soon as the repair process gets completed, user can view the list of recovered mail items from Outlook 2003 PST file in Outlook Style Browser View
- Save the repaired PST file to a different destination location to avoid overwriting of data
- Maintain reliable power backup to prevent sudden system shutdown or abrupt termination of Outlook 2003 application while accessing its data
- Double check the mails before deleting them from Outlook 2003 PST file