Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Recover Deleted Mail Folder from Outlook 2003?
“Hi there, I am facing an issue with my Outlook 2003 application. I am using Outlook 2003 utility for the past few years for the purpose of sending and receiving mails, maintaining record of all the events, schedules, keeping archives and so on. In my previous times, I have come across some situations in which my PST file present in Outlook application was inaccessible and with the help of PST repair programs I could easily fix the issues and get access to the information present in PST file. But today I accidentally deleted important mail folder from inbox. Can anyone tell me how to recover mails that were deleted or lost from inbox folder on Outlook 2003? Thanks in advance!“
Microsoft Outlook program is the industry standard utility that is used by majority of the organizations to carry out communication without facing any issues. Among these we have Outlook 2003 utility that is being used from more than a decade. Information in your Outlook 2003 profile will be saved in the form of PST file on your computer hard drive and it can be accessed by logging into your respective Outlook account. But at times, you may face some issues while accessing data from mail folders in Outlook 2003 PST file and result in deletion of mail folders as given below:
- Use of Shift delete keys to delete any folder from Outlook 2003 Inbox causes permanent deletion of that folder
- Emptying “Deleted Items” folder without checking its contents erases deleted mail folders forever
- Accidentally deleting important mail folder instead of unwanted email folder by using Shift delete keys will delete it from Outlook 2003 mail account
- In some other cases, mail folders can go inaccessible or missing when Outlook 2003 PST file gets corrupt or damaged due to virus infections, failed synchronization, header damage, CRC errors, etc.
Loss of mail folder from your Outlook 2003 Inbox can at times be really headache as the mails present may be required to carry out some tasks. Well, there is no need to get tensed as you can easily recover deleted mails folder from MS Outlook 2003 application with the use of ultimate Yodot Outlook PST Repair program.
Outlook 2003 mail folder recovery tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool has the best repair techniques that can be utilized to get back your deleted mail folder from Outlook 2003 PST file on Windows computer. This PST file repair program is specially designed with simple interface so that users from various technical as well as non technical fields can recover deleted mail folder from Outlook 2003 PST file quite easily. The most talked feature about Outlook repair application is that user can view the list of mail folders, emails, RSS feeds, contacts, calendar events and other Outlook elements as soon as the scanning of PST file is completed. In addition to recovery of deleted mail folder from Outlook 2003, user can also recover deleted email folders from Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2000 data files (PST and OST files). If any interruptions occur during Outlook 2003 PST file scanning process, feel free to get the support of technical team who will resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Steps to recover deleted mail folder from Outlook 2003 on Windows system:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair application in the system by logging in as local system administrator
- Run the program and follow simple steps provided on main screen of utility
- Click on “Open PST File” if location of respective PST file is known
- “Find PST File” option should be clicked if saved destination location of PST file is unknown
- One more option “Select Outlook Profile” can be clicked if user needs to select different Outlook profile
- Once desired options are clicked then, proceed to next screen to select the PST file
- Now, in the next window select ‘Normal Scan’ or ‘Smart Scan’ option based on scenario in which PST file has been damaged
- After selecting Scan type, mark the desired destination location to save your repaired PST file
- At last, hit on the ‘Repair’ button to initiate the repair process; upon completion user can view the list of recovered from Outlook 2003 PST file including deleted mail folders
Things to keep in mind
- Double check the deleted mail folder before deleting it from Outlook 2003 account
- Follow proper procedure while exiting Outlook 2003 application
- Upgrade your antivirus tool regularly to remove dreadful viruses from Windows system