Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Find and Recover Emails after Outlook Crash
If you are typing a lengthy email and MS Outlook crashes or you accidentally deleted the draft, then entire emails will be gone. Emails are the most sensitive part of the daily routine. Losing your email archive and address book would halt your work until the email database are restored.
Consider a scenario, where you are working on an email in Outlook and all of the sudden your system lost connection with the internet and rebooted automatically. After system restart, you were not able to open the MS Outlook application itself. You may get a feeling that this problem is encountered because of Outlook corruption.
If your Outlook file gets corrupted, then it won’t even allow you to access or open the emails or other items from MS Outlook. There are several reasons for Outlook file to get crash, some of the generally occurred scenarios are:
- The Outlook might get crashed while upgrading your MS Outlook to a higher version
- Improper or abrupt termination of MS Outlook may cause corruption to PST file
- Outlook application might get crashed after re-installing OS
- Virus or other deadly threats attacks on system can cause Outlook crash
- Outlook PST file exceeding its maximum file size limit can lead to Outlook crash and inaccessibility of PST file
Though there are number of reasons for Outlook crash, you can fix it in two ways. One is using default Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe) and another one is using third party Outlook repair utility. Scanpst.exe is a built-in repair tool that comes along with MS Outlook program. This repair utility can fix corrupt Outlook PST file to certain extent; but if the severity of Outlook is more, then you cannot depend on it. At this point of time, you must rely on some other third party PST file repair utility to fix PST file and recover emails after Outlook crash. There are several tools available in market, so choose the one which is capable to solve all your Outlook problems.
Software to recover emails after Outlook crash:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is specially designed and built to recover emails after Outlook crash. It also has the ability to repair damaged or broken Outlook PST file that shows error message while accessing it. It can also repair encrypted or password protected Outlook PST file. The repair utility has user friendly interface, which can be easily operated by every individual to repair Outlook data files i.e. PST and OST file without any prior product knowledge. You can download a demo version of Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and check how it works. The demo versions will require purchase of a license key to enable the feature to save the repaired Outlook file.
Procedure to recover email after Outlook crash:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on your system and install the tool by logging in as local administrator
- As soon as the application gets installed, launch the program by using shortcut icon and follow the onscreen procedure
- Click on ‘Open PST File’ if you already known the location of the PST file
- Else, click on ‘Find PST File’ option to browse the PST file automatically
- Use ‘Select Outlook Profile’ to choose particular profile out of multiple profiles
- Browse for the destination path to store the repaired PST file and click on ‘Repair’ option to start repair process
- After completion of repair process, you will be able to view recovered emails and other attributes such as contacts, notes, journals, tasks, etc. from repaired PST file
- Don’t import older version of PST file with new version MS Outlook application, it may get crashed or corrupt
- Keep an additional copy of your Outlook PST file in some other reliable storage device
- Regularly update your security application in order to protect your Outlook files from virus or malware infection