Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Restore Disappeared Outlook 2007 Emails?
“I have problem with Outlook 2007. While accessing Outlook emails, the program completely froze suddenly. So I relaunched it, but now I am unable to locate mailbox folder which holds my entire emails. I am badly in need of all emails from PST on my Outlook 2007. Can anyone please suggest me an accurate method to regain disappeared emails on Outlook 2007? Thanks in advance!!!”
Outlook 2007 is popular email client used on various platforms. It has many ultimate features like social connector, instant search, to-do bar, and so on. Its work is coordinated with MS Exchange Server where user can work with emails and other messages when mail server is absent. Sometimes if you come across situation like mentioned above you may panic and think of a solution to find all missing emails. However, human error or logical error occurs in a wink of time to disappear all emails from Outlook 2007 PST file. Sometimes minor unseen errors may result in loss of emails along with accidental deleted as elaborated below:
- When erasing emails from Outlook 2007, if Deleted Items empties automatically then it lead to deletion of emails forever
- Instead of restoring removed emails from Outlook 2007 Deleted Items folder, emptying the folder will clear all email items
- Deleting any email from Outlook 2007 by using CTRL + D keys will direct to Trash folder, again using same keys on Trash will remove emails permanently
- Outlook 2010 application may get crashed after re-installation of OS or frequent abnormal termination, where you may lose accessibility to emails and other attributes from OST file
- Outlook 2010 OST file can get corrupt after improper up-gradation, importing, etc. causing missing of emails from PST file
If you face any of the above mentioned issues then don't blame yourself for such trouble. You can easily restore disappeared emails from Outlook 2007 PST by using reliable Outlook recovery software.
Utility to find disappeared emails from Outlook 2007:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair application can recover disappeared emails from MS Outlook 2007 along with deleted emails on Windows computer. With safe and secure module it quickly scans Outlook PST file and recovers data without altering source file. It can easily fix PST and OST files on various versions of Outlook such as 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It can recover emails, attachments, notes, tasks, Address Book item, RSS feeds, mailbox folder, and other attributes from both Outlook 2007 PST and OST files. This utility can also recover Outlook emails from corrupted PST file on Windows computer running on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 operating systems. It supports to fix corrupted or unreadable Outlook PST file with utmost ease. Furthermore, user can preview recovered emails just by running demo version.
Step by step procedure to regain disappeared emails from Outlook 2007:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on Windows computer
- Run the software and follow the instruction as given on screen
- On main screen you will get three options that is 'Open PST file', 'Find PST File' and 'Select Outlook Profile'
- Select any of the required option to choose Outlook 2007 PST file from which emails should be retrieved and proceed further
- Upon selecting the scan technique, tool will initiate scanning process
- After completion of repair process, application will display a message regarding sucess of repair process
- Retrieved emails will be displayed in Outlook styled interface
- Select the important one and neglect the unwanted one to save in desired location
- Keep your Windows system free from virus by using powerful antivirus tool
- Terminate Outlook program properly after finishing your work