Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Retrieve Emails from Deleted Items Folder in Outlook
“Hi, I am using Outlook 2010 on my Windows PC. Unfortunately I have deleted some of my emails from inbox; I always empty Deleted Items folder after deleting emails as precaution to avoid PST file exceeding its file size. Later I realized the importance of those emails, so I am in need of recovering this emails. I kindly request you to help me for solving this issue in Outlook 2010.”
Don’t worry; here is the solution for you question. When emails are or any Outlook items are deleted from folder in mailbox, those items are first moved to Deleted Items folder and you can recovered quickly from there if necessary.However, if you have erased items from Delete Items folder or empty it completely, then the items are moved to an archive area in Exchange folder called the “dumpster” where they will be stored up to 28 days before being permanently removed.
Recovering items from deleted item folder:
- On the folder list, click to select the Deleted Items folder.
- On the Tools menu, click Recover Deleted Items.
- Click the item you wish to recover. If you want to recover multiple items, hold the Ctrl key and select the items that you want to recover.
- Click the Recover Selected Items button. The items will be returned to your deleted items folder and then you can move them to other folders.
By using the above procedure you can retrieve the deleted items or emails with a particular time limit, if it exceeds 28 days then you cannot recover them through this procedure. At this point of time, you need to use any of the Outlook repair tool that is capable of recovering erased items from Deleted Items folder. You can try Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool, which is extremely designed to repair corrupt PST file in order to recover emails and other items erased from Deleted Items folder on your Outlook account.
Software to get emails from Deleted Items folder:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the amazing repair tool to fix corrupt or damaged Outlook PST files and recover all deleted items like emails, contacts, notes, scheduled tasks, calendar events, journals, etc. from Deleted Items folder in Microsoft Outlook application. This tool fixes any type of issues that are encountered with various Microsoft Outlook application versions starting from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2010 on laptop or PC running with Windows operating system. It is read-only application, as it repairs and extracts data from corrupted PST file to create newly PST file. This application has the ability to repair large size and highly encrypted PST files.
Procedure for using Yodot Outlook Repair tool on Windows:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows computer
- After installation, launch the software and follow the instructions shown by the application
- Select appropriate option from main page i.e., “Open PST File” or “Find PST File”
- Select “Open PST File” option, if you know where exactly your Outlook PST file is located
- Otherwise, select “Find PST File” option to search for the location of Outlook PST file in a particular drive
- Click on “Select Outlook Profile” when you have multiple profiles and you need to choose particular PST file
- Browse the destination location to store the regained Microsoft Outlook PST files
- According to your selection the software will scan and recover the desired MS Outlook PST file and restore it in a new healthy Outlook PST file
- After the software finishes the scanning process, you will be able to view the recovered Outlook e-mails and other elements like contacts, notes, tasks, journals etc from deleted items folder after opening the new PST file in Microsoft Outlook application
- Before you upgrade Microsoft Outlook application better take backup of PST files
- Install renowned antivirus program to remove harmful virus from your system before it damages PST or OST files
- Avoid using third party applications for converting OST or PST files that are present in system