Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Recover Data from Emptied Trash Outlook
Microsoft Outlook contains information of all your email messages, calendar, tasks and other items saved in PST / OST file. Online mode data of Outlook is saved in .pst extension. Deleted items from MS Outlook are moved to Trash folder temporarily and can be restored back easily. But if you empty Outlook Trash without checking for email messages and other items then it causes permanent deletion.
Let us consider a situation where you may notice many spam mails, tasks, etc. in your Outlook. So in a hurry you select all spam mails from it and click on Delete option. As soon as deleting those files you may empty your Outlook Trash folder. Later it strikes your mind that you have erased some important emails related to office work; which means that you permanently cleared them and cannot bring back those emails. But, there is a solution to recover deleted emails and other items after emptying Trash folder by using prominent Outlook recovery tool. Before that, let us view few common scenarios for deletion of email files on Outlook after emptying Trash:
- While deleting email from Outlook, if Deleted Items folder empties automatically then it leads to permanent deletion of those items
- If Outlook is configured with the option for automatic empty Trash folder then after each deletion it clears the Trash folder at any time
- In the process of restoring unintentionally deleted items from Outlook Trash, emptying the folder will remove all items permanently
- By selecting any item from Outlook and utilizing CTRL+D keys, it moves to Trash folder. Again by using same keys on Trash folder will remove items forever
If user faces such issues, then don't blame yourself for such problems. User can efficiently retrieve removed email items from Outlook Trash until it is emptied. Otherwise it is recommended to utilize ultimate Outlook recovery tool, one such program is Yodot Outlook PST Repair.
Outlook emptied trash recovery utility:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is trustworthy application to recover deleted files from emptied Trash of Outlook on Windows system. It explains you how to restore deleted items from Outlook PST. It recovers email messages, calendar items, folders, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, journals, RSS feeds, notes, etc. from Outlook PST file. User can restore deleted items from Outlook 2000, 2003, Outlook 2007 and 2010 version on Windows system. Addition to recovering, it can repair multiple PST files damaged on Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 operating systems. If users are unable to fix corrupt PST file using normal scan option, then they can opt smart scan option available in this utility. This program is available in demo version, which helps to retrieve and analyze obtained output to measure its efficiency.
Steps to regain emptied Outlook Trash:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool on Windows computer
- Run the software and follow the instructions as given on screen
- On main screen you will get three options that is 'Open PST file', 'Find PST File' and 'Select Outlook Profile'
- In that select required option to locate PST file from which deleted items have to be recovered
- Choose either 'Normal Scan' or 'Smart Scan' option based on level of corruption
- Upon selecting the scan technique tool will initiate scanning process
- After completion of repair process, the application will display a message regarding the success of repair process with all items that are recovered
- The retrieved items will be displayed in Outlook styled interface
- Select the important items and neglect the unwanted one
- Keep backup of Outlook PST file and recover in some emergency case
- Check twice before deleting emails and other items from Outlook
- Run safe antivirus program to scan Outlook PST file to avoid virus infection