Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Retrieve Lost Folders from MS Outlook 2013?
Losing folders from Outlook PST is a serious trouble as it causes loss of vital information from mailbox. If you have lost folders from Outlook 2013 due to unknown reasons and need quick help to recover those lost folders continue reading. You will get a simple solution to solve your problem.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 version is enriched with lot of features like Attachment Remainder, Unread-mail filter, Message preview, Zoom slider, themes and so on. PST file created with Outlook 2013 can save data up to 50GB, which is rarely used by Outlook users. However, sometimes user may lose folders from Outlook 2013 PST file in unexpected situations. Reasons that may cause for folder loss from PST file in Outlook 2013 are listed here:
- If PST file is affected by harmful virus, chances of losing folders is possible from Outlook 2013
- Improper configuration of Outlook 2013 may lead to corruption of PST file, as a result folders which are stored in it will become inaccessible or sometimes may disappear
How can we restore lost folders from Outlook 2013?
You can use Yodot Outlook PST Repair software to recover lost folders Outlook 2013 PST file with no trouble. This utility will help to regain data such as emails, tasks, notes, calendar items, personal folders, journals, rules, alerts, etc. This program can fix corrupt PST as well as OST file smoothly. It also extracts old emails from Outlook, old sent Items, deleted draft email, Notes during repair process. Simple user interface of this tool make user to operate it easily without having prior knowledge. Apart from Outlook 2013, it can get back folders from other Outlook versions such as 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. It can support all versions of Windows system such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to Extract lost folders from Outlook 2013:
- First install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on your Windows system
- Run the installed program and follow onscreen guidelines in order to start the process
- From first screen of this tool, you will get three options such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”. Choose “Open PST File” if you know exact path of PST file, otherwise select “Find PST File”. Click on “Select Outlook Profile” if you have multiple Outlook profiles.
- Next, choose suitable scanning method from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for the destination path where recovered folder has to be store
- Use appropriate authorized antivirus software to remove virus affecting PST file from Outlook 2013
- Try to keep backups of important folders from PST on other external storage media