Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Get Back Missing Sent Items in Outlook 2007?
“Hi!! Need help!! For some unknown reason my Outlook 2007 is not saving sent emails in Sent Item folder. After sending an email, it appears in Sent Items folder for 5 to 6 seconds, then later it’s not appearing anymore. I don’t know what the reason is. If anybody has encountered same problem and resolved it lately, then please let me know how to find the missing items from Sent mail folder?”
Many Outlook users might have faced similar situation while using Office 2007. The main reason behind this annoying issue is due to some rules and settings you have configured while creating Outlook profiles. To check whether you are facing this problem due to this reason apply below techniques:
Check for below settings for Outlook profile.
Login to Mailbox in Outlook->go to Tools ->Options -> Email Options-> Then uncheck Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder box-> click on “Ok’ -> and ‘Ok’. Next, navigate to File -> click on “Exit” to close Outlook.
Open Outlook and repeat above steps to enable “Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder” checkbox and re-launch Outlook.
After applying above settings, all sent mails will appear in “Sent Item” folder.
Technique 2: Using Run command prompt
Click on Start button-> go to Run-> type “Outlook/cleanviews”
Here, ensure that no rules are created, which moves emails from “Sent Item” folder to another folder. Also, make sure that there are no specific rules set up and check whether the option “Save copy of messages in Sent Items folder” is checked or not .
If everything is fine but still you are getting the same issue then create a new Outlook profile and check if it resolves the issue or not.
Even after applying above technique if you are unable to find missing sent mails in “Sent Item” folder, it is time to use any third party tool to recover disappeared sent items from Outlook 2007. In case of Outlook PST repair tools, Yodot Outlook PST Repair can give effective results to you.
Software to restore missing sent items in Outlook 2007:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is efficient software to recover missing sent items in Outlook 2007. This utility efficiently fixes corrupted Outlook PST file and can retrieve missing sent items on Windows system. By using this utility you can get back Emails, tasks, notes, calendar items, personal folders, contacts, journals, etc from Outlook 2007. Additionally, it will help you to retrieve deleted draft email in Outlook PST as well as OST files just in single scan. Apart from this, it has capacity to fix send and receive error, Outlook data file cannot be accessed error, OST file missing error, cannot open Outlook profile error and so on. Along with Outlook 2007, it supports other versions of Outlook such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2010 and 2013. It is compatible with all versions of Windows system such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to get back deleted sent items in Outlook 2007:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on Windows system
- Run the installed program and follow onscreen guidelines in order to get back lost sent items from Outlook 2007
- From main screen of this tool, you will get three options such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File”, “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose “Open PST File” if you know exact PST file location, select “Find PST File” if you don’t know PST file location or else click on “Select Outlook Profile” if you have multiple Outlook profiles, select any option according to your requirement
- Then, choose suitable scanning method from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for the destination path where recovered sent items has to be stored
- Follow proper profile and configuration settings while creating Outlook account
- Never save PST file on a server or in network drive
- Avoid handling large volumes of emails in a single operation
- Be alert against virus attacks