Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Restore Calendar Entries from Outlook PST File?
Along with mailing Outlook has many attributes such as Contacts, Calendar Items, Tasks, Drafts, Notes, etc. that to help users to carry out various tasks using their Outlook profile. Among this attributes, Calendar is one of the most widely used section of Microsoft Outlook. Calendar entries help Outlook user to keep remainders about an event on a particular day like creating events and appointments, organizing / re-organizing meetings, manage another user’s calendar, view schedules and many more.
However, sometimes Outlook user face a lot of problems while accessing their Outlook profile, this usually happens due to PST file corruption. When PST file gets corrupt all the Calendar entries becomes completely inaccessible. So if you are one such user who has lost Calendar entries in the event of PST file corruption or accidentally deleted them, then no need to get disappointed!!! There are ways to recover them back.
Below are the causes that would lead to deletion or loss of Calendar Items and corruption of PST file:
- Mistakenly deleting Calendar entries from Outlook using Shift Delete keys
- Emptying Deleted Items folder without checking for important mails and attributes
- Corruption of Outlook PST file due to virus infections
- PST file size reaching its maximum size limit
- Abnormal termination of Microsoft Outlook application
- Using the same PST file on different computer networks
- MS Outlook up-gradation from one version to another
How to get back Calendar Entries from Outlook?
Microsoft Office package provides an in built PST repair tool called “Scanpst.exe” to repair PST file corruption. This file is stored in the MS Office folder on your computer hard disk, but this repair tool fails to repair PST file which is severely corrupt / damaged. So in order to fix severely corrupt PST file, you need to use Yodot Outlook PST Repair software. This tool is designed to repair severely corrupt PST file and recover elements including Calendar Items, Contacts, Emails, Notes, Journals, to do list etc. The software has a very good graphical user interface through which even a novice computer user can repair and recover his calendar entries from PST file with ease. Additionally the tool repairs PST file created using all Outlook versions like MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 on Windows OS.
Repair and recover procedure:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install the downloaded software to your computer
- Run the installed software and start the repair process
- Choose any of the three options from the main screen
- Click on “Open PST file” option to open your PST file, if you know the exact PST file location or
- Click on “Find PST file” option to search for your corrupt PST file or
- Use “Select Outlook profile” option to open your PST file if you have multiple Outlook accounts
- Choose the appropriate scanning method, i.e. “Normal Scan” and “Smart Scan”
- Browse for the destination location and click on “Repair” button
- The software starts the repair process and after completion displays all repaired Outlook elements like Calendar entries, Contacts, Notes, emails, etc.
Things to remember:
- Terminate Microsoft Outlook before repair process
- Backup your PST file before performing repair operation
- Delete your unwanted emails and other elements to reduce the size of the PST file
- Install a powerful antivirus program to delete viruses from the system
- Don’t switch off your system while performing “Send / Receive” operation