Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Retrieve Outlook Emails from Hard Drive?
Whenever you discussed about office email communication, the first and foremost most application comes into picture was Microsoft Office Outlook. Most of the employees including normal users rely on Outlook application for communicating and preserving lot more official information as it provides many unique features. However, none of Outlook users can bet that deletion or loss of their essential emails cannot happen in their day today usage of Microsoft Outlook application. Now, let us discuss some scenarios, where there is a possibility for missing of your valuable mails present in Outlook:
- The Outlook PST file is not a normal text file, it contains all file and folders of Outlook. Therefore, any corruptions to PST file due to virus attack can make its contents inaccessible or unreadable. Thereby, you may lose your essential emails
- Deleting emails using “Shift +Delete“ keys or erasing them by emptying “Deleted Item” folder can renders into loss of your confidential emails
- While compacting or archiving Outlook PST file issues like interruption due to unexpected power surge, improper compression method, etc may damages PST files and leads to loss of emails along with all other Outlook elements
In these circumstances, in order to attain complete email recovery use Yodot Outlook PST Repair, a repair cum recovery tool. As this multifunctional wizard repairs corrupted or damaged PST file and at the same time it can rescue deleted or missing emails that were shift deleted from MS Outlook. Other than emails, it also bring back deleted contacts, notes, calendar items, tasks etc from Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2010 editions. After repairing, this application generates the new PST file of your Outlook profile on Windows system.
Generally, most of the people believe that the Outlook application work efficiently forever. But, this is not the case as above mentioned reasons can cause data loss in Outlook. Let us consider other sources which lead to loss your important emails from hard drive. As every single bit of Outlook data is saved in PST file that is stored on system primary drive (Usually C: Drive). Issues like hard drive crash, unintentionally deleting or formatting hard drive partition containing PST file, operating system reinstallation without keeping backup of data, etc will tend to loss of Outlook PST file containing your vital information from hard drive. In such situations, you can recover missing or deleted PST file using Yodot File Recovery tool. Thereby, extract Outlook emails from hard drive.
Step by step process to regain emails from hard drive:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software in to your Windows PC
- After installation, run the application in order to begin the repair and recovery process
- Select the option “Open PST file” if you previously know the location of Outlook PST file
- Use “Find PST file” option, if you are not know the PST file location
- Choose “Select Outlook profile” option in order to access the PST file if you have multiple Outlook profiles
- Browse for the Outlook PST file and click on “Repair”. This option not only repairs the PST file, but also extracts all the emails that you have removed
- After the successful completion of the process you are able to view the emails and other Outlook folders such as contacts, notes, journals etc
- Select the desired emails and disregard the unwanted one
Follow these instructions:
- Never compact your Outlook PST file after you have encountered loss of email
- Don’t save any new data on to the hard drive after data loss. Any attempt to saving new files and folders will overwrite lost data
- Try to backup your Outlook data frequently in weekly / monthly basis