Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Recover Inbox Folder in Outlook?
“Today while working on Outlook, my computer hanged up suddenly and after system reboot it was working fine. However, my Microsoft Outlook account was not showing Inbox folder that contains essential mail folders with lots of emails and attachments. I have looked into previous forum posts, but none of the suggestions resolved my problem. Any valuable solution is appreciateable!! Thank in advance.”
MS Outlook is the most renowned application among various email clients due to its advanced and unique features, which helps normal as well as professional users in all their required aspects. Among such distinctive attributes, inbox folder acts as heart of the Outlook profile, which contains all confidential and valuable incoming email messages.
In some scenarios due to human mistakes some of the Outlook entities like emails, contacts, reminders, notes, etc gets deleted. However, most of you might not take it as a big issue when you lost these items from Outlook. But what if you have deleted or lost entire Inbox folder as mentioned in above scenarios? As Inbox folder in Outlook plays vital role in storing all emails related to personal, professional and other work; deletion or loss of complete Inbox folder from Outlook is serious matter of concern, which frustrates you a lot.
Let us look into few consequences for deletion or loss of Inbox folder on MS Outlook:
- Unknowingly removing Inbox folder using “Shift + Delete” option results in complete deletion
- Software conflicts due to abrupt termination of Outlook, harmful virus attacks, oversized PST, etc can corrupt Outlook PST file and may leads to loss of Inbox folder
- Due to Outlook application system crash, hard drive failure or improper upgradation of Microsoft Outlook might be reasons for missing of Outlook Inbox folder
If you bumped into these types of issues, then updated backup of Outlook PST file will help you to restore missing or erased Outlook Inbox folder. In case you do not have PST file backup, then without delay make use of relevant Outlook repair software like Yodot Outlook PST Repair in order to recover Inbox folder from Outlook on system.
Outlook Inbox folder recovery software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is developed for fixing the corrupt or damaged Outlook PST file as well as for recovering deleted or missing Microsoft Outlook items. It successfully recovers erased or lost Outlook Inbox folder along with other email folders, emails, attachments, contact items, calendar items, RSS feeds, tasks, notes, etc from Outlook PST file. It’s simple and eye-catching graphical interface enables users to bring back Inbox folder from PST file with less effort. This tool supports PST and OST file repair on Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000 versions and works compatibly on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Steps to bring back Outlook Inbox folder on Windows system:
- Download the Yodot Outlook PST Repair program and install it to your Windows PC
- Launch the software and follow the on screen steps; From first screen you will find three options
- If you cannot locate the path of the Outlook PST file, then click on “Find PST File” option
- In case you know its location, then open the Outlook PST file “Open PST File” option to restore Inbox folder
- To restore specified Outlook PST file among many Outlook profiles, then “Select Outlook Profile” option to regain Inbox folder
- Choose the appropriate scanning technique i.e Normal Scan or Smart Scan
- Wait until the application completes the scanning process
- Next browse for the preferred location and click on “Repair” button
- Lastly you will be able to see the recovered Inbox folder and other items from Outlook PST file
- Double check before deleting any emails, folders or other items from Outlook account
- Maintain quality and updated anti-virus program on your system
- Backup your Outlook PST file, it will help at the time of unforeseen scenarios as mentioned above