Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Rescue Shift Deleted Emails from Outlook 2013
Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 is the latest version of the Outlook with brand new look as well as improvised interface, which became more popular in recent days. In Outlook 2013, you can customize inbox; quickly toggle between Outlook elements; find all contact details at one place and others functionalities with more enhancements. Therefore, majority of the Outlook users upgrade lower version of Microsoft Outlook to latest Outlook 2013 edition.
As MS Outlook 2013 is integrated part of many users working life, each and every item of Outlook 2013 PST file is very essential to proceed with their daily work. In order to hold accidentally or unintentionally deleted emails and other elements, Outlook 2013 posses “Deleted Items” folder. However, sometimes user might rely on shift deletion operation to remove unwanted emails from Outlook 2013 PST file permanently on Windows system.
Shift deleting essential emails becomes annoying situation as usage of Shift - Delete key combination remove emails and skip them from storing on “Deleted Items” folder and you might feel difficulty in restoring them manually. In case you have erased valuable email mistakenly and looking on how to recover shift deleted emails from Outlook 2013? Then appreciate yourself for stepping into this page, because here you will find suitable Outlook recovery software named Yodot Outlook PST Repair to revive shift deleted emails from Outlook 2013.
Details about software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software is appropriate solution to restore shift deleted emails from Microsoft Outlook 2013 on Windows system. The software also repairs the corrupt Outlook 2013 PST file and retrieves Outlook emails, contacts, notes, appointments, etc within few minutes. The best thing about the program is that it does not change the original Outlook 2013 PST file while recovering shift deleted emails and other Outlook items. In addition to Outlook 2013, you can even repair and rescue PST file elements of other Outlook version such as Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010. This application runs smoothly on Windows PC/laptop installed with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Steps to regain shift deleted emails from Outlook 2013:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it to Windows system
- Run the application and keep track on available instructions
- Click on “Open PST File” option to open Outlook 2013 PST file, if you know its exact location
- Use “Find PST File” option to discover and locate for PST file, if you don’t know its actual location
- Or select “Select Outlook Profile” option to choose for the specific Outlook 2013 profile, if you have multiple Outlook account
- Later, pick the appropriate scanning technique
- Next browse for the destination location and click on “Repair” button
- And allow the shift deleted email recovery process to complete
- After completion, the program shows all the Outlook 2013 shift deleted emails and other items such as contacts, notes, calendars, attachments, etc
Tips to protect Outlook 2013 PST file:
- Regularly backup Outlook 2013 emails and attachments in order to restore them at the time of unintentional shift deletion or other issues
- Confirm twice before shift deleted unwanted emails in Outlook 2013 and go ahead