Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Mend when Recovered PST File not Recognized?
“Hi, somebody help me to come out of this problem. Yesterday, I purchased new antivirus software and installed it in my system. Later, this software started to scan the system hard drive. After scanning process, this application has removed viruses from my system. By seeing this I felt happy. Later I came to know that along with all virus infected files, my PST file also got deleted from the system hard drive. It was having all my important data, so I used some free recovery software to recover that lost PST file. Now, the PST file which I was recovered is unable to recognize by Outlook. After a long search I came to know that during recovery process the PST file is corrupted. What I have to do? How to solve this issue? ”
Have you faced similar situation and want to get rid of it? If yes then go through this page to find more info on how to repair recovered PSD file. Usually, user use PST file recovery software to recover her/his lost or deleted PST file from Outlook. For recovery process if user uses unauthorized application, then there may be a chance for PST file get corrupt and later it will show PST file not recognized error while accessing it in Outlook. Other than this, many other situations are there wherein your PST file may get corrupt. Just take a look at those scenarios:
- If the PST file crosses its size limit, then it may get corrupt
- Interruption occurs while archiving Outlook PST file might lead to its corruption
- If the PST file is infected by virus attack, then it may get corrupt
- PST file will get corrupt due to Exchange or server crashes
What you have to do when recovered PST file not recognized by Outlook?
The best solution to solve this kind of issue is using Outlook PST repair software. If you don’t have too much time, and if you wish to fix the PST file within a short period of time, then choose Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool.
Software to fix when recovered PST file not recognized:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the best software to fix when recovered PST file is not recognized on Windows system. This application is designed to repair damaged or corrupted Outlook PST as well as OST file smoothly. This utility efficiently fixes corrupted Outlook PST file and restore emails tasks, notes, calendar items, personal folders, and journals etc on Windows system. In addition, it has the capability to fix other kinds of PST file error such as corrupted header in MS Outlook PST file, password protected PST file, Outlook PST that cannot be accessed and so on. Even, this utility has the capability to repair encrypted and password protected Outlook file. The User friendly interface of this application make user to operate it easily without having prior knowledge. It can support various Outlook versions such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010. This program is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to fix when recovered PST file not recognized:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on Windows system
- Run the installed program and follow onscreen guidelines in order to fix recovered PST file which is not recognized by Outlook
- First, from the main screen you will get three options such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File”, “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select any option according to your requirement
- After that select Outlook PST file that has to be fixed
- Choose suitable scanning method from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for the destination path where the fixed Outlook PST file has to be stored on Windows system
- Avoid system shutdown before Outlook is closed incompletely as it may corrupt PST files
- Backup your Outlook PST file in specified location to overcome file corruption issues