Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Repair Outlook 10GB PST File?
"I am a regular Outlook user and due to my busy schedules, I did not even mind to delete unnecessary emails and other stuff from Outlook. Now my Outlook PST file has reached 10GB file size. Coming to the point, recently while scanning my system using AVG antivirus application, the virus inspection struck in between the process. Therefore I restarted my system and after sometime, I tried to open the Microsoft Outlook to send some emails; but it showed error message saying that PST file got corrupted on my Windows system. How should I gain access to my Outlook profile containing 10GB data?"
Suspicious virus or malware attack could be main reason behind PST file corruption in the above mentioned scenario. These external threats even contaminate emails, contacts, calendar items, tasks and other Outlook items present on 10 GB PST file and make it inaccessible. In other instants, confliction between anti-virus program and Outlook might cause corruption to 10 GB PST file.
Improperly compacting Outlook PST file, PST file exceeding its fixed file size limit, low internet connection issues, incorrect up-gradation of Outlook, operating system malfunction, etc will cause corruption to PST file. If PST file on your system is corrupted and you are struggling to overcome problems and tackle the error messages associated with PST file, then here you will find best Outlook PST repair utility named Yodot Outlook PST Repair. This PST file repair utility is more efficient than Outlook Inbox repair tool called Scanpt.exe.
Outlook PST repair tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is specifically designed to repair damaged or broken PST and OST files. The software has the ability to repair oversized PST files of MS Office Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. It is a read-only application, which extracts contents from corrupted PST file and creates a new healthy PST file. It has the ability to repair highly encrypted and password protected PST file. In addition to repair, it also recovers all Outlook items like emails, contacts, notes, tasks, calendar events, sent items, journals, personal folders, etc from MS Outlook application. This tool fixes any type of issues encountered with Microsoft Outlook PST file on Windows system running with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Procedure for using Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on Windows PC:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows computer
- After installation, launch the software and follow the onscreen instructions until the repair process is finished
- Select appropriate option from main page i.e., “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select “Open PST File” option, if you know where exactly your PST file is located
- Otherwise, select “Find PST File” option to automatically browse the location of PST file stored in particular drive on your system
- Choose “Select Outlook Profile” option to select particular Outlook profile when you have multiple profiles
- Browse the destination location to store the regained Outlook PST file
- According to your selection, the software will scan and repair the desired Outlook PST file and restore it in a new healthy Outlook PST file
- After the software finishes the scanning process, you will be able to view the recovered items like mails, contacts, notes, tasks, journals etc after importing the new PST file in Microsoft Outlook application
- Do not access an Outlook Data File (.pst) from a network share or another computer, because it increases the possibility of data loss.
- You should regularly back up your Outlook Data Files (.pst) and save them in a safe place. Your ISP or Microsoft can’t recover your e-mail or other items if the file is lost.
- Don’t let your PST file to exceed its fixed file size limit, it may get corrupted