Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Corrupt PST File in Outlook 2013?
“Hi!! I am an Outlook 2013 user. Recently, I have upgraded Outlook 2010 to 2013 version. Before upgrading everything was working fine, but now I am unable to access my PST file because it’s throwing different kinds of error message like “Not a personal folder file”. I don’t know why this is happening. If anyone have idea about this error message then please share with me. Reply soon….”
Why do you get errors regarding PST file in Outlook 2013?
Many users might have faced these kinds of situations while working with Outlook 2013. The main reason behind above kind of error message is might be your Outlook 2013 PST file is corrupted. Lot of reasons are there where in PST file gets corrupt, lets us know few of them:
- If the Outlook 2013 PST file crosses its size limit, then it may get corrupt
- While archiving Outlook 2013 PST file if any interruption occurs, then it may lead to its corruption
- When Outlook 2013 PST file is infected by harmful viruses
- Outlook 2013 PST file may get corrupt due to Exchange server crash
- Wrong configuration of Outlook profile
Once your Outlook 2013 PST file is corrupted how to repair it?
Normally, you can repair corrupt Outlook 2013 PST file by using Inbox Repair tool (which is provided by Microsoft). In case, corruption is severe then Inbox repair tool won’t help you. In such case, you need to use some third party application tools to repair damaged Outlook 2013 PST file. Nowadays, you can find bulk of Outlook PST repair software through internet; among them you can use Yodot Outlook PST Repair software to get effective results.
Features of Outlook PST repair utility:
Yodot Outloook PST Repair software can efficiently fix corrupted Outlook 2013 PST file and restore emails tasks, notes, calendar items, personal folders, and journals etc. on Windows system. Along with PST file, it can repair OST file smoothly. It can fix all kind of errors, which has occurred due to PST file corruption. It can solve Outlook error 0x80070057, PST file not opening in Outlook error, unexpected error prevented access to PST file, Outlook data file cannot be accessed error and much more on Windows system. Even, this utility has the capability to repair encrypted and password protected PST file. The user friendly interface of this application make user to operate it easily without having prior knowledge. It is compatible with various versions of Windows system such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to fix corrupt PST file in Outlook 2013:
- First you need to install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on Windows system
- Then, run the installed program to start repair process
- From main screen of this tool you will get options like “Open PST File”, “Find PST File”, “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose “Open PST File” option if you know exact location of PST file or select “Find PST File” if you don’t know PST file location or else choose “Select Outlook Profile” option if you have multiple Outlook profiles
- Then, choose suitable scanning method from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for destination path where repaired Outlook PST file has to be stored
- Do proper configuration while creating Outlook profile in Office 2013
- Avoid to send or receive mail once PST file crosses its size limit
- Always use updated antivirus software on your system
- Do proper settings while upgrading Outlook in system