Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Multiple PST Files?
“Outlook on my system crashed and multiple PST files associated with that are inaccessible now. I tried to figure out the problem and learned that it was because of some hard drive error. However, now Outlook opens but I am unable to access any of the profile on it. Any profile I open error pops out saying cannot open PST file. How to fix all the PST files on my system, can anyone please help.”
Outlook can handle multiple mail accounts on single computer and due to this Outlook users can create n number of Profiles each for individual mail accounts. Each Profile in turn saves all mail data in separate PST files. On a whole, number of PST files present on your system hard drive is same as number of Profiles present in Outlook. These multiple PST files may turn corrupt and inaccessible on one’s hard drive because of many irregular activities, some of them can be:
- Hard drive issues like disk crash or incorrect loading of OS due to logical errors
- Malfunctioning of Microsoft Outlook due to missing of program related files
- Incorrect update or upgrade of Outlook version
- Improper Windows OS update
- Bad sectors at the location where PST files are saved on hard drive
PST files saved on system hard drive may turn corrupt in any of these instances causing inaccessibility of mails from Outlook. In such case, running ScanPST inbuilt utility may be the best thing. Moreover, it is freely available with every Outlook version. Since, multiple PST files are damaged on Outlook ScanPST would turn down failing to repair those PST files. When ScanPST fails to repair multiple PST files that are not working on Outlook, you can rely on some good third party tools to fix those Outlook files.
MS Outlook multiple PST files repair utility:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the amazing program to fix multiple PST files on Windows computer without any effort. It can easily fix damaged PST files that shows Msncon.dll error, cannot be accessed moved PST file error, import error, corrupt file header error, PST file association error, unrecognized PST file error and other errors. All multiple corrupted PST files can be fixed one by one with this tool that has simple GUI and excellent scanning modules. It has caliber to fix old PST file from Outlook 2003, 2007 and even from Outlook 2010 effortlessly. Outlook users having Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based computers can benefit using this tool to fix multiple PST as well as OST files.
Follow these steps to mend multiple PST files on Outlook:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool on Windows system in which multiple PST files are damaged
- Install the tool and run it by logging in as system administrator
- Main screen appears showing three vital options, 1. Open PST File, 2. Find PST File and 3. Select Outlook Profile
- Select third option and select particular PST file to be fixed first
- After choosing one PST file that needs to be fixed hit ‘Repair’ button
- Next, choose the mode of scanning between Normal and Smart scan options
- Also, mention the destination location in which you would like to save repaired PST file after scanning process
- By clicking next, program scans chosen PST file and retrieves all mail attributes
- Preview the retrieved emails in Outlook styled interface and
- Lastly, save it to mentioned target location for further access
- Repeat the process to fix all PST files that are not opening after purchasing product key
- Select one PST file at a time to repair
- Backup recurrently all PST files from Outlook to avoid unexpected PST damage