Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Outlook 2003 Profile
“I am using MS Outlook 2003 program on my computer, which consists of multiple profiles for each of my email accounts. Today morning I was changing some account setting for Outlook 2003 profile and messed up with that process which corrupted the entire profile. Now I am not in the position to access my mailbox associated with this profile. What should I do now? Is there any way out?”
Microsoft Outlook is outstanding email client used on various Windows platforms. One can even access mail data without internet connectivity by managing their mail account on Outlook. There are many versions of Outlook PST application and Outlook 2003 was the one which many users have preferred before the introduction of Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013. User can create numerous profiles on Outlook 2003 for different email accounts. Outlook 2003 profiles is very simple to modify, create or delete. But, while modifying it, you may encounter some unexpected error that can corrupt the profile. When Outlook 2003 profile gets corrupted, you can fix the issue by manual method provided below:
- Open Outlook 2003
- Go to File and then to Account Settings
- Select the mail account that is not opening in Outlook 2003
- Click on Repair button
If these steps do not assist you then opt for reliable repair tool to fix Outlook 2003 profiles. Before going through software, let us view few scenarios liable for Outlook 2003 profile corruption.
- Virus infection may corrupt Outlook 2003 PST file and you will lose access to profile configured in it
- If computer turns off peculiarly while using Outlook 2003 profile then it may get damaged
- PST file will get corrupt if Outlook 2003 profile exceeds its maximum file size
- While downloading attachments from Outlook, if any interruption occurs due to internet connectivity, then that can corrupt Outlook 2003 profile
- If your Outlook 2003 is improperly upgraded from older version to newer one, then there is possibility of PST file corruption
- Unexpectedly terminating Outlook without using proper option can corrupt Outlook profile
Outlook 2003 profile repair software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is best utility to fix corrupt or damaged Outlook 2003 profile on Windows system along with Outlook OST profile repair. Since the software works on read only mode, it does not modify or alter any content or PST file saved on your computer hard drive. Along with Outlook 2003, this tool can mend corrupt Outlook files created on Outlook 2007, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 versions. Along with repair process, it can restore all personal folders, emails, events, calendar events, notes, journals and other Outlook items from Outlook application. Sometimes you may not be in the position to fix corrupt PST file using normal scan option, so to overcome this, it is facilitated with smart scan option to fix even severely corrupted Outlook PST file. This program is compatible with Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating system.
Steps to fix Outlook 2003 profile:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows computer
- After the installation process, run the software to follow the instructions to fix Outlook PST file
- On main screen you can view three options namely 'Open PST File', Find PST File' and 'Select Outlook Profile'
- Select third option to repair Outlook 2003 profile and then choose the location to save fixed PST file
- Select 'Normal Scan' or 'Smart Scan' option and proceed to fix Outlook 2003 profile by clicking on 'Repair' option
- Once the selected Outlook 2003 profile gets repaired, you will get a message stating successful repair of Outlook profile
- Preview recovered items from Outlook 2003 profile for confirmation
- At last visit the location where you have saved repaired Outlook 2003 profile
Instructions to be followed:
- Scan your computer once in a week to remove virus from its hard disk
- Follow proper procedure while installing Outlook 2003 app on your system
- Maintain back up of Outlook 2003 file in a location other than the original