Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Repair Microsoft Outlook 2013 OST File
“My Outlook OST 2013 file is no longer accessible; whenever I click upon it, I get error message that ‘cannot open ost file’. My friend told me to configure my account again on Outlook. I tried it but could not get succeeded. Does anyone know the way to overcome my problem? Help would be appreciated!!!”
As you already know OST (Offline Storage Table) file has a default location on server as a copy of an Exchange database. The changes that you made in offline mode will be automatically synchronized with Outlook, when you connect it to Exchange Sever. However, when Exchange Server crashes due to software or hardware malfunction, then it consequently makes OST file unreadable. Inaccessibility of OST file will not allow you to read data from OST file. Since Integrity Check Tool is not available for Outlook 2010 and 2013 versions, the final solution to make such inaccessible OST file workable is to repair it using right repair software.
How OST 2013 file gets corrupted?
- Improper synchronization of Outlook OST 2013 file with exchange server can corrupt and makes OST file unreachable
- Power failure at the time of working on Offline Storage Table (OST) file might damage it and you cannot view its contents
- Shutting down your computer without closing Outlook OST 2013 file is one of the major cause for OST 2013 file corruption
- If the attachment that you download from Outlook 2013 OST file contains viruses, then whole OST file may become inaccessible
When you encounter Outlook data files are not responding error, terminate the program properly and launch the If you want to adopt simpler technique to repair your Outlook 2013 file and recover complete data from it, then Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is the supreme choice as it is designed with latest and simplest methodology by qualified experts. As the software is tested completely, we ensure you that it will not harm your OST file or any other files present on your computer at the time of repairing Outlook OST 2013 file. This application is so powerful that you can repair outlook data files (.pst and .ost) without any hassle. Therefore, by using this advanced PST and OST repair tool, you can smartly repair Outlook OST 2013 file and save it in new location. Along with latest Outlook 2013 file, it will help you to fix corrupted Outlook 2010 OST file, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2000 OST file on Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Procedure to repair Outlook OST 2013 file:
- Download Yodot PST Repair software on your computer and then install it by following the procedure given on the screen
- Run the software and go as per the instructions given on the screen
- You will find three options on the screen which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Make use of anyone according to the requirement
- Now browse for the location on which you want to save repaired OST 2013 file
- Allow the application to scan selected OST file and wait till it get finishes
- As soon as the scanning process gets completed, you will find a window indicating successful repair
- Preview repaired OST 2013 file contents for confirmation
Measures to be taken:
- Do not synchronize OST 2013 file with Exchange Server when there is continuous power fluctuation
- It is recommended to shutdown your computer only after closing Outlook OST 2013