Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Registry in Outlook PST File
“I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 in Windows 8 system; till now everything was fine with my Outlook profile, but from yesterday onwards whenever I am trying to open Outlook it is showing error message stating that ‘The operation failed due to a registry or installation problem. Restart Outlook. If the problem persists, please reinstall’ on Windows system. Suggest me a solution if you have experienced the same error. Thanks in advance.”
Microsoft Office Outlook is the most recognized email client by normal as well as professional users. In Outlook registry key plays crucial role in setting profile, fixing file size limit for Outlook data files (PST / OST files) and other tasks. However, related to Outlook registry users might face errors as stated in above scenario. There may be various known or unknown reasons behind registry problem in Outlook, some of them include:
- Outlook PST file corruption due to mishandling of email profile, virus attack, oversizing, power failure while using Outlook and others
- Damaged or corrupted Outlook registry keys
- Accidental or unintentional deletion of any of Outlook registry keys
- Improper reinstallation of operating system or any other device drivers or graphics cards
In some situations, registry problem might get clear by just recreating Outlook profile. However, sometimes the issues can wipe out complete Outlook data. In order to fix Outlook registry error and regain Outlook elements, it is advised to use perfect PST file repair tool like Yodot Outlook PSR Repair.
Software repair Outlook registry error:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is effective software to repair Outlook registry and by default it recovers emails, contacts list, calendar items, attachments and other items of repaired Outlook PST file on Windows system. The application has friendly user interface through which users with less technical knowledge can fix damaged registry in Microsoft Outlook PST file on their own. This tool is build with read-only property, therefore you can fix any kind of issues with Outlook without altering its PST file structure. You can mend any type of error and problem with different MS Outlook versions such Outlook 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Adding to this, one can run this program on Windows system installed with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003.
Procedure to repair Outlook registry error:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair program and install the software to Windows PC
- Launch the application and initialize the repair process
- From main screen you’ll find three options from the main i.e. “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select "Open PST File” button to browse the affected Outlook PST file, if you know the exact location
- Click on “Find PST File” option to locate your corrupt PST file or click on “Select Outlook Profile” to choose a particular Outlook account, if you have multiple profiles
- Mark the appropriate scanning method
- later, browse for the destination location and click on “Repair” button
- The utility repairs the registry error and upon which it displays the recovered Outlook mails and other elements like calendars, contacts, tasks, journals, notes etc
- Give importance to backup Outlook PST file and its important items regularly
- Avoid terminating Outlook abruptly before completing its background operations
- Have copy of Outlook registry entry keys and try to resolve the registry problem with clear knowledge