Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Microsoft Outlook 2007 RSS Feeds Error
RSS (Rich Site Summary) is a format that regularly delivers updated information from selected Websites. This has reduced the work time of users who regularly want to visit few sites of their interest like news-related sites, weblogs, etc. Users subscribed to RSS Feed of certain sites, automatically receives the updated information whenever web content of those sites is changed without any need to visit that site. This feature is very useful for Outlook users, as the information can be utilized in offline mode too. But, while synchronizing RSS feeds on Outlook 2007, many users encounter errors as mentioned below:
- Task ‘RSS Feeds’ reported error (0x8C5C008): Synchronization to RSS Feed: http://….. has failed. Outlook cannot download the RSS content from http://... Because of a problem connecting to the server.
- Task ‘RSS Feeds’ reported error (0x800C0006): ‘Unknown error 0x800C0006’
- Task ‘RSS Feeds’ reported error (0x8004010F): ‘The operation failed. An object cannot be found.’
What is the cause for Outlook 2007 RSS Feeds error?
Outlook 2007 users may encounter any of these error messages while synchronizing RSS Feeds or while sending / receiving any emails. The main causes are listed below:
- Improper migration of Outlook version
- Error synchronization between Outlook and RSS clients
- Incorrect authentication for RSS Feed on Outlook 2007
- Using Outlook mail account on different systems (change of location address)
But, there is no need to worry anymore because these errors can be fixed. Follow any of the below mentioned methods to set off the RSS Feeds error messages on Microsoft outlook 2007:
Method 1: Click on Tools -> then click on Account settings -> select RSS Feeds -> Click on each Feed and click on ‘Change’ and then on ‘Change Folder’ option. Do not change anything, just click on OK button.
Method 2: Remove the RSS Feed from Feed list and re-add without losing its data. Go to Tools -> Click on Account settings -> Click on RSS Feeds -> Later, select the Feed and click on Remove button.
If the above mentioned techniques don’t work, then there must be any issues with the PST file that is causing this error message. Hence, go for third party Outlook repair tools to resolve the question how to fix RSS Feed error in Outlook 2007?
How to get rid of RSS Feed error on Microsoft Outlook 2007?
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the most recommended repair tool to fix issues related with MS Outlook PST file. The tool effortlessly scans the PST file that shows RSS Feed error as well as other unknown error messages due to numerous different reasons. The software is trustworthy to use as it includes read-only repair algorithms that does not affect PST file contents during repair process. It reads and copies data from original PST file to make new PST file by fixing issues in it. You can use this repair tool to fix PST file created not only on Outlook 2007 but also on Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2010 and 2013 versions. Also, the tool can fix Outlook OST file from Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions.
Steps to fix RSS Feeds error 2007 Outlook:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool on your Windows system
- Install and launch the tool by following ongoing instructions
- In the main screen, you will find three options as below
- “Open PST” – select this option if the location of PST file is known
- “Find PST” – select this option if the PST file location on system is unknown
- “Select Outlook Profile” – go for this option if there are multiple Outlook profiles
- Once you browse and select PST file, click on repair button
- The software now scans the PST file and fixes all irregularities associated with PST file
- Completion of scanning process will be known by progress bar
- View the recovered attributes from repaired PST file in Outlook mailbox pattern using Preview option
- Then, select a destination location on your system and save the repaired Outlook PST file
- Before enabling any RSS Feed have complete knowledge on how to configure it with Outlook
- Follow proper methods while migrating Outlook from one version to another