Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Mend Outlook 2007 PST File after Scan?
“Hi!! Someone help me come out of this problem. I am using Outlook 2007 profile for last few years. But suddenly my PST file has shown error like “Unable to display the folder. The file xxxx.pst could not be accessed”. When I searched in Google about this error, I came to know that it was triggered due to issues with Outlook PST file. Then, I applied “Scanpst.exe” tool to repair my corrupted PST file, but no use of this. I am unable to fix this issue. Is there any other solution? Please reply
Above kind of error might have faced by lot of users. Most of the times, errors related PST file may occur due to its corruption. Along the one mentioned before, Outlook may show other errors when PST if corrupt. But these errors can be solved by using “Scanpst.exe” tool if corruption is not severe. However, this tool may fail to repair PST file issues by displaying error messages like:
- The Inbox Repair Tool does not recognize the file xxxx.pst…..
- An unexpected error prevented access to this file. Use ScanDisk to check the error, and then try using the Inbox Repair tool again
- An error has occurred which caused the scan to be stopped. No changes have been made to the Scanned file
- Inbox Repair Tool(Scanpst.exe) hangs endlessly and does not perform the repair
In case, your Outlook 2007 PST file is giving these error messages then you need use relevant PST repair tool to resolve corrupted or inaccessible PST file. In such an instant, Yodot Outlook PST Repair can give effective results in fixing PST file.
Software to repair Outlook 2007 PST file after Scan:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is an efficient tool to repair scan outlook 2007 PST file on Windows system. This application is designed to repair damaged or corrupted Outlook 2007 PST file smoothly. This utility can efficiently fix corrupted Outlook 2007 PST file errors which are not handled by Inbox Repair tool. It can successfully repair corrupted PST file and restore emails, notes, calendar, tasks, items, journals and personal folders on Windows system. Additionally, it can repair Outlook 2007 PST file after import error, Outlook 2007 is not showing PST file error, Outlook error 0x80070057 and lot more errors. Even, this utility has capability to repair encrypted and password protected Outlook file. The User friendly interface of this application make user to operate it easily without having prior knowledge. In addition to Outlook 2007, it can support other Outlook versions such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2010 and 2013. This program is compatible with all versions of Windows system such as Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to fix Outlook 2007 PST file after Scan:
- First download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on Windows system
- Run the installed program and follow onscreen guidelines in order to fix scanned Outlook 2007 PST file
- From main screen of this tool you will get three options such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File”, “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose “Open PST File” option if you know the exact location of PST file or select “Find PST File” if you don’t know PST file location or else click on “Select Outlook Profile” option if you have multiple Outlook profiles, select any option according to your need
- After that select Outlook PST file that has to be fixed
- Choose suitable scanning method from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for destination path where fixed Outlook PST file has to be stored
- Maintain regular backup of Outlook PST file in specified location to overcome file corruption issues
- While upgrading Outlook follow proper procedure in order to avoid PST file corruption in future
- Close Outlook properly before system shutdown as it may corrupt PST file
- Do proper configuration settings while creating Outlook profile