Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Outlook Send and Receive Error Repair
Microsoft Outlook is the best application present on the face of the earth for sending and receiving mails right from your desktop in an organization. Built in with most amazing features and easy to use interface, managing ones mail account becomes much easier in Outlook. Even a novice user can create an account and communicate with his fellow employees without any complications on Microsoft Outlook.
You will be on all smiles as the work you had planned will be going on without any interruption. Now, all of sudden there is a glitch and your Outlook tool is stuck. Nothing can be more frustrating than not to receive your email when you need it the most and not being able to send the mail when it has to be sent. You receive an error message stating that the operation cannot be performed. What can be done now? Is the PST file that stores all the Outlook data damaged or is there any other problem?
Here are few scenarios that explain the occurrence of errors while sending or receiving mails:
- Virus Infection: This is one of the major reasons that lead to corruption of valuable files saved in the computer including the PST file which in turn leads to some error in sending / receiving process. The best thing to do to avoid virus infection is to install antivirus program
- Bad Sectors: Increase in the number of bad sectors on the hard drive can damage your PST file which in-turn cause errors when the mails are being sent or received. Therefore regular defragmentation should be carried out to prevent bad sectors on the partitions
- Abrupt Outlook Termination: Abrupt termination of the Outlook application when the send or receive process is being carried out can lead to errors which in turn abruptly halts the program. Hence proper procedure should be followed while closing the application
Calm Down! There is no need to get upset if you have faced the above mentioned scenarios. All that needs to be done is to install best PST repair tool and get back access to mails, calendars and other Outlook attributes within a minimum amount of time.
About Outlook Repair Tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the most well known program that can be used to fix errors generated when the user is trying to send or receive emails. All that needs to be done is to install this repair tool and get along with the simple repair process that can fix the errors within a short duration of time. Its graphical user interface will allow you to proceed with the process of repairing corrupted PST file without facing any trouble. The most well known feature of this repair tool is that the original PST file contents are not damaged or altered any more, the only thing that’s done is a new PST file is created and all the information from the damaged PST file is copied into the new PST file which can be easily accessed after the completion of repair process. Apart from resolving Outlook PST file, user can also fix OST files effectively that get corrupted as a result of various scenarios.
Follow these steps to fix send and receive error in Microsoft Outlook:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair application in the system by logging in as local system administrator
- As soon as the installation process gets completed you can preview the shortcut icon on desktop
- Launch the tool and follow the instructions provided on the main screen of the program
- Click on Open PST File if you know the location of the PST file
- Click on Find PST File if you don’t know the location of the PST file
- If you need to select a separate profile then click on Select Outlook Profile
- Click on any one of the three options and select the PST file to be repaired
- In the proceeding screen select Normal Scan or Smart Scan option
- Further, find the required space to save repaired Outlook PST file by using the Browse button
- Now, click on Repair button to start the repair process
- On completion of the Repair process, the user can preview the list of items that have been recovered from damaged PST file in Outlook styled interface
- Download best antivirus protection to prevent virus infection
- Update your Microsoft Outlook tool regularly
- Maintain backup copy of PST file in separate external hard drive