Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Outlook 2003 Send Receive Error after Moving to Exchange 2010
“Recently I have upgraded Exchange Server 2007 to 2010. However, after moving to exchange 2010, I am not able to send or receive any mails in Outlook. If I click on ‘Send / receive’ option, it just displays error message that ‘Microsoft Exchange Server error 0X80040600’. How do I remove this error message from Outlook? Does anyone have idea about this?”.
If you have ran into Microsoft Exchange Server error while trying to send, receive or read mails in Outlook 2003, then do not intimidate!!! This error message encounters when PST file has become corrupted. SIS i.e. Single Instance Storage is no longer available because of major enhancement in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. It means if you send a message with 1MB size to 50 recipients, then the database will possibly grow by 50MB. This will have impact on storage requirement and once Outlook understands that its size is increased it will display the warning message about data file size as soon as you open Outlook 2003. By seeing error message, one should take necessary actions and delete unwanted items from Outlook. If you ignore it, then Outlook PST file might get corrupt and display error message upon clicking on ‘send/receive’ option.
Solving Outlook 2003 send/receive error after moving to Exchange 2010:
Generally, Microsoft exchange error message can be corrected by running Scanpst tool provided by Microsoft Outlook. Upon using Inbox Repair Tool, You should be able to send, receive or read mails without getting any errors. However, Inbox Repair Tool too has limitations; it will not help you to repair PST file whose size is more than 2GB. So, to get your Outlook in same state as it was before, you need to download efficient Outlook data file repair software. To fix corrupted Outlook file and access its data instantly, you can choose Yodot Outlook PST Repair software. It will eliminate send and receive error in Outlook 2003 file after moving to MS Exchange Server 2010. First of all, it will examine whole PST file and scans it to take information from it. Soon after this, it creates new Outlook PST file by referring the information from corrupted PST file. It has been programmed to remove all kinds of errors that Outlook data file deliver while trying to open it. Along with fixing error messages in Outlook 2003, it can even fix issues in Outlook PST and OST data file in other Microsoft Outlook versions namely Outlook 2000, 2007, 2010 and 2013 created on computers running with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008 operating systems.
Steps to resolve send/receive error in Outlook 2003 after moving to exchange 2010:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair Repair software and install it to your Windows computer
- After installation run it to begin repair of corrupted Outlook data file
- On the main screen, you will find three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Make your selection with respect to the requirement and then select a location where you want to save repaired PST file
- Now choose anyone scanning method to start Outlook PST file repairing process
- Once it is done you will get a confirmation message about successful repair
- Preview retrieved items from repaired Microsoft Outlook PST file
- Finally visit the location where you have stored PST file and import it to access data from it
- Before commencing any action with Outlook 2003 file you are suggested to keep backup of it
- Keep on deleting unwanted data from MS Outlook PST file