Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair When MS Outlook Does Not Display Content
“Yesterday one of my clients complained that when he opens emails in Microsoft Outlook 2007, there was no content in respective email message. So, to troubleshoot this issue I suggested him to do some modifications in Outlook. However, again today he came up with complex problem wherein upon launching Outlook application he didn’t find any content it seems. I told to enable Auto-Preview option in Outlook, but he is getting just blank screen in auto mode as well. How to fix when Outlook does not display content on Windows PC? Any relevant solution can be greatly appreciable. Thanks!”
Apart from email communication, Outlook application is recognized for well organization of data in number of categories. However, in some unfortunate situations, Outlook may not show its data and make users feel bad about missing content as specified in above scenario. Microsoft Office Outlook might not display content present in it due to different reasons. Usually, when user unknowingly remove mailbox items or other personal folders using “Delete” option or by emptying “Deleted Items” folder; then one will not find some or full amount of information in Outlook. Also, if emails, contact list, calendar items, notes, tasks and other Outlook folders present in its PST file are contaminated by suspicious malware or virus attacks, then Outlook may fail to display respective folders on PC.
Some other reasons like improper termination of Outlook, sudden Outlook crash due to some logical errors, oversizing of PST file, sharing PST file over unsafe network, inaccurate upgradation of Outlook, conflicts between Outlook and its virus integrator, etc might corrupt PST file and make Outlook not to show its personal folders. In such circumstances, resolve issues by disabling additional add-ins or reinstalling Outlook tool. Or use inbuilt Outlook repair tool i.e. Scanpt.exe to troubleshoot this difficulty. In case these remedies does not impact on your problem, then make use of well-organized Outlook PST repair software such as Yodot Outlook PST Repair to troubleshoot the issue.
Outlook PST repair utility:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair application is specifically designed to resolve issues when Outlook does not display any of its contents on Windows system. This tool can efficiently fix after PST file does not show emails, contacts, calendar items, journals plus other personal folders in MS Outlook and recover them completely. You can even recover Outlook personal folders disappeared after accidental deletion, PST file corruption or Outlook application crash and other issues. This software has capability to fix and restore contents of corrupted as well as healthy Outlook PST file. It includes read-only feature, which helps to extract contents from damaged PST file without modifying its original information. This tool can also repair Outlook PST file protected with password or encryption technique. In addition, this program fixes any type of problems that are encountered with Outlook data file associated with different editions of Microsoft Outlook application such as Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 on Windows computer.
Simple steps to fix when Outlook does not display content:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair program on Windows computer
- After installation, set up the tool and follow instructions given on screen until the repair process get completed
- Choose appropriate option in main screen from “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile” options to browse affected Outlook PST file
- Choose any scanning method available after selecting respective Outlook PST file that not displaying content
- Next, browse the destination path to save repaired PST file
- Based on your choice, the application will scan and fix inaccessible Outlook PST file
- Soon after finishing scanning process, you will be able to view repaired PST file and its contents such as mailbox folders, contacts, notes, tasks, journals and others
- Regularly backup Outlook PST file and OST file on safe storage space
- Avoid sharing of Outlook PST file over insecure network, as there is a possibility of data loss from respective PST file
- Don’t terminate MS Outlook application abruptly before completing its current tasks