Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Access Denied Outlook 2007 PST File on Windows 7
“After updating few applications on my Windows 7 computer, I am unable to open my mail data in Microsoft Outlook 2007. As I open Outlook 2007, error message pops up saying “outlook.pst file access is denied”. Running ScanPST did not fetch useful results and I am worried that all my emails and other stuff saved in PST file will be lost. Is there any feasible method to fix the error associated with Outlook 2007 PST file on my Windows 7 system?”
Microsoft Outlook is used worldwide for email communications on different operating systems. Among all Microsoft OS versions, Windows 7 is the top most used OS version on desktops and laptops as it has simpler user interface. While using Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 system to manage mail accounts, one may lose access to respective PST file because of numerous factors. Mainly when Outlook 2007 PST file gets damaged or corrupted in below mentioned situations:
- Error configuration of Outlook 2007
- Improper import and export Outlook 2007 PST file
- Inappropriate Microsoft Windows 7 OS update
- Missing of Outlook application related files like .dll, .srs, etc.
- Hard drive issues like file system corruption, bad sector at the location where Outlook 2007 PST file is saved
- Saving PST file on shared network drive
- Outlook 2007 error update or upgrade process
- Forceful termination of Outlook 2007 or abrupt Windows 7 system shutdown
Corrupt PST file in such situations will display access is denied error whenever Outlook 2007 is opened. But then, running ScanPST inbuilt tool in Outlook 2007 can fix the issue, so that PST file can be opened without any error. However, most of the times it errors out or stops responding if PST file is badly corrupted. To easily fix when Outlook 2007 PST file shows access is denied error on Windows 7 system, employ sound and secure PST file repair utility.
Application to fix access denied error in PST file:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the trustworthy tool that can fix PST file that is not opening in Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 systems. Its hassle-free scanning process guarantees safe repair of corrupted or damaged Outlook PST file within simple mouse clicks. This software has caliber to resolve Outlook 2007 data file errors like PST file cannot be accessed, inbox repair tool does not recognized the file, data file not closed properly, PST file is in use and could not be accessed and many other. Apart from Outlook 2007 PST file this software can fix issues with OST file as well created using Outlook 2003 and 2010 application versions. This Outlook file repair program can be utilized on Windows 7 as well as on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based computers with no trouble.
Steps to mend Outlook 2007 PST file on Windows 7:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on to your Windows system on which PST file is inaccessible
- Install and launch the tool by following given instructions
- Main screen comes up with three options, ‘Open PST’, ‘Find PST’ and ‘Select Outlook Profile’
- Click on appropriate option to choose access denied PST file based on PST file location
- Then click on Find button to browse your required PST file from system hard drive and click Next
- Mention the mode of scanning between Normal scan and Smart scan options
- Then, define destination location to save repaired PST file after completion of scanning process
- Hit ‘Repair’ button to trigger the process of scanning, which will be visible through Status Bar
- Selected PST file will be scanned and all its attributes will be extracted to new healthy PST file
- Now, view this new PST file in Outlook styled interface and purchase the software to save this fixed Outlook 2007 PST file
- Avoid abrupt termination of Windows 7 system and Outlook 2007 when PST file is active
- Follow proper method to update or upgrade Windows 7 OS and Outlook 2007 application on system