Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Software to Fix PST File on Windows Vista
“I started Outlook in Windows Vista computer but instead of getting access to the contents present in PST file, I received an error message that ‘.PST file could not be opened; it is not compatible with this version of Outlook or it may be corrupted’. Recently I have upgraded my current operating system that is Windows XP to Windows Vista and since then, I am getting this error. Does anyone know a accurate way that could help me to get PST file to Workable state on Windows Vista computer”
Outlook PST file corruption is predictable menace that encounters without a knock and as a consequence; it denies to open your significant emails and other entities in PST file of Windows Vista computer. In above detailed situation PST file is corrupted because Outlook which you were using before upgrade was compatible with Windows XP computer and it refused to open after OS up gradation because PST file is corrupted due to compatibility issue. However, at the time of installing Outlook on your computer, Scanpst.exe is installed automatically and you can make use of this tool to fix errors in PST file of your Windows Vista computer. But if the issue is not moderate then Scanpst.exe does not help you and you need to make use of PST repair software to remove errors and make it as a healthy file.
Most probable reasons behind Outlook file corruption on Windows Vista
- PST corruption can be caused due to virus intrusion into your system by a Trojan or other malware element
- Issue with hardware component will affect files of your Windows Vista computer including Outlook PST
- Quitting Outlook application without hitting on proper option provided by Microsoft Windows Vista would make it inaccessible
- Upgrading Outlook to newer version would sometimes leads to compatibility issues and as a consequence, Outlook will turn into a corrupted file
- In case Windows Vista system is not safely shut down then Outlook PST file saved on it may be at risk for corruption
Easy way to fix PST file:
To overcome the worst scenario of PST file corruption we have introduced splendid Outlook application named Yodot Outlook PST Repair. It will profoundly scan damaged PST file present on your Windows Vista computer to repair it. The prominent features involved in this utility will ensures no harm to your PST file and other files saved in Windows Vista computer. Along with repairing, it will restore important components of Outlook like emails, notes, tasks, calendars and contacts from damaged PST file. Suppose PST file is severely corrupted then you will be even provided with an option named “Smart Scan” that fixes PST file with any level of corruption. It will even display number of attributes that has been retrieved from corrupted PST file. Apart from fixing file issues, Yodot has an advanced tool that can restore files from Windows Vista computer as well as systems running with Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating systems after file loss or unwilling deletion process.
Get access to corrupted PST file by following these steps:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software to your Windows Vista computer
- Run the application and go as per the instructions detailed on the screen
- You will get three options as soon as you run the software they are “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select anyone according to the need and you will be redirected to next page where you should pick appropriate scanning method that is “Normal Scan” and “Smart Scan”
- After choosing scan option, the application starts repairing PST file and you will get a message indicating successful repair of the file
Tricks to avoid PST file corruption:
- Never shut down Windows Vista computer without closing PST file
- Do not try to use Inbox Repair Tool if you are not aware of correct procedure as it might further PST file leaving it inaccessible