Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Deleted Photos Recovery from Laptop
Photos are among the best files, through which you can cherish moments. Pictures are good way to remember and live that wonderful moment again; digital cameras and nowadays even laptops help you in capturing such photo files. A laptop makes it very easy to capture and save many photos, using which you can edit and refine them using different tools like Paint, Adobe Photoshop etc.
But, many a times you end up deleting few of your essential photos from laptop due to false operation or technical issues. For instance, while erasing certain unwanted files and folders from laptop to free up its memory space you unintentionally selected and deleted a folder containing your valuable images of your friends and family
The first thing to do after you experience deletion of photos is to thoroughly check Recycle Bin. In case you don’t find erased pictures there, then it is suggested to stop using your laptop for saving new data and opt for photo recovery program achieve deleted pictures recovery from laptop hard drive.
How pictures are deleted from laptop?
- Antivirus Scanning: Pictures from laptop may get deleted by antivirus application automatically, if the photos are found to be virus infected. This usually occurs when you have copied or downloaded the photos from insecure websites
- Using Shift + Delete or MS DOS utility: If you use “Shift + Delete” key combination or DOS prompt to delete your photos from laptop, the picture files bypasses the Windows Recycle Bin and you need the help of a recovery application to get them back
- Mishandling Laptop: Images from laptop can get deleted due to the switching off laptop or other interruptions while transferring photo files from any laptop to other storage drive
Undelete photos from laptop:
A simple way to get back deleted photos from laptop hard drive is by using best picture retrieval tool like Yodot Photo Recovery. It has potential to undelete images from laptop no matter how you deleted or lost them from laptop hard disk. It supports data recovery from all laptop major brands of laptop including Dell, Acer, Sony, HP, HCL, Toshiba, etc that works on latest Windows operating system. You can recover all types of generic photo formats and RAW image files used by different DSLR camera brands. Along with pictures, you can recover many types of video files, music files, MS Office files (DOC, XLSX, PPT, MDB and PST), compressed files (RAR, ZIP) and so on from laptop and other storage drives.
Steps to retrieve erased photos from laptop:
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery from the website and install the software to your laptop
- Open the software via “Start” menu or from desktop shortcut
- The main windows displays 2 options, “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Click on “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to rescue your deleted photo files from laptop
- The software starts scanning your laptop computer and shows all internal drives present on it
- Choose the drive from where you intend to retrieve deleted photos from and click “Next”
- The tool scans the selected drive and shows all erased photo files from it
- Select the photo files which you obtain back, you can also preview them using “Preview” option
- And at last, save your rescued photo files to your desired location for example internal hard drive, external hard drive, pen drive, CD, DVD etc
- Always make copy of your favorite photos on more than one storage media
- Defragment your laptop computer to increase its performance
- Keep your laptop virus free with the help of a quality antivirus software