Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Restore Deleted Pictures from Computer
I had taken lot of pictures from my camera when we were on a recent vacation trip. As the memory card present in the camera got full, the photos from the device were transferred to computer and stored in a separate partition. However, while viewing the pictures from logical drive, accidentally you selected all the photos and used the shift delete keys which got permanently removed from hard drive by bypassing the Recycle Bin folder.
What to do now? Is this the end of those image files? Or is there any way in which I can restore deleted images? Just calm yourself down! Photos are not deleted forever and they can be recovered with the help of effective photo recovery tool. By installing the photo recovery application on the computer or laptop, you can easily get to know how to get back deleted pictures on computer without changing their original file names or damaging the contents.
Main reasons that cause deletion of photos from your PC:
- Deletion of Photos by Antivirus Software: If your photos have been infected with viruses, then the antivirus tool installed in the computer will wipe out all the data stored. Hence proper settings must be done in order to prevent the unintentional photo deletion from computer
- Accidental Format: You may accidentally end up formatting the logical drive while trying to create new partitions; this causes deletion of photos that were saved in the logical drive. Even during the installation process of multiple operating systems in the computer, you might accidentally format the wrong partition containing your photos
Deleted Picture Recovery Tool:
There is no need to get upset when you have faced a situation in which all the photos stored in the computer get lost or deleted instantly. Install Yodot Photo Recovery tool on your PC and recover deleted pictures within minutes. The restored list of image files is sorted in respective order so that the user does not find any trouble in getting back the information. This product is designed with special graphical user interface that allows you to complete the recovery process without facing any difficulty. You can also restore deleted pictures, videos and music files from other storage devices like external hard drives, flash drives, SD cards, memory cards etc. With the help of advanced options provided in this utility, you can compress the recovered files using different levels of compression techniques.
Steps to use Yodot Photo Recovery tool:
- Download and install the application in the system by logging in as local system administrator
- Launch the product and click on “Deleted Photo Recovery” that is provided in the main screen
- Upon selecting this option you will be presented with the set of drives from the computer, both physical and logical
- Select the one from where your pictures are deleted and click on Next button
- Here you need to select the file types that have to be restored and then proceed with scanning process by clicking on Next button
- Once the scanning process gets completed you will be listed with set of image files that can be restored
- Use the Find tool option to select the exact photo that is required
- Options are provided to preview the photos before they can be saved to desired destination location
- Double check your files before deleting them
- Keep backup of your photos in a separate external hard drive
- Use the best antivirus application to prevent your system from virus infection