Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Digital Media Player Recovery
A Digital media player or digital audio player is a device that can store and play digital media files like pictures, videos, audio files etc. They are small enough to carry like a cell phone, yet large enough for better viewing, without being weighty and heavy like a laptop. It can store and play high resolution pictures, videos and movies in just a few clicks. It provides all the options that you would love to see in such devices. It allows you to transfer those files from the media player to the computer. If you often use your entertainment system to listen to music or watch movies, then a digital media player will be of great use.
But due to technical deficiencies, you might lose your favorite media files. In many situations, you are only responsible for deleting your digital media files. Beautiful photos, videos or audio files might get deleted due to some unknown reasons.
Some of the reasons are discussed below:
- Error Message: Sometimes after you connect digital media player to your computer, it pops up a message like “Drive is not formatted. Format now”. After this error message, if you click on “Ok” then entire files gets deleted and you might lose it
- Virus Infection: Viruses are the most common reason for corrupting files stored on digital media players. It makes the files stored in it inaccessible. Performing Anti-Virus scan can also be a reason of file loss because some critical files may get deleted from the digital media player when it is scanned.
- Files Lost during Transfer: Occurrence of error like power surge while transferring files from digital media players to the system can bring about loss in files from digital media players
- Improper Ejection: After file transfer, If you disconnect the device without using “Eject” or “Safely Remove Hardware” option, then there may be chance of losing files from the digital media players
- Accidental Deletion: While deleting some of the unwanted photos or videos from your digital media player, if you pressed “Delete All” option then all the photos or videos will be deleted
If some of your photos videos or audio files got deleted or lost due to above mentioned situation, then don't be distressed! Unless the medium on which they are stored has been physically damaged, there is a good chance that you can get them back. You know how? By making use of Yodot Photo Recovery Software.
About the software
This software is designed to help you recover digital media files from digital media player that is deleted or lost. It has the remarkable skill to bring all your special moments back that may be pictures or videos. It only reads the data and makes the fresh copy of recovered data at user’s desired location. This tool supports recovery of all types of files having different format including mp4, mp3, wav, jpg, jpeg, mov, etc. This software work with most types of digital camera storage including Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Sticks, Flash cards, and many more. It also includes step-by-step recovery process and tips for avoiding media problems. In short, it is a reliable recovery software for any type of Digital Media players.
Go according to the steps provided below:
- Connect digital media player to your computer
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery Software to your computer and install it to continue the recovery process
- Once the installation is done, run the software
- You will find two options, they are “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo recovery”
- Out of two, select the one according to the situation
- After the selection, the software displays all the drives that are present in your system
- Select the one from which recovery can be done
- The application now displays the files that are present in the drive that is being selected
- Select the files that you want to recover. If you want to recover all the files then hit on “Mark all” option and continue by clicking on “Next”
- Before saving any file, preview it for confirmation
- Finally save the file to the desired destination. It should be different from the one where you are recovering
Data Loss Prevention Tips
- Before capturing photos from digital media player, check its battery strength
- Do not take out storage device abruptly from digital media player
- Maintain regular backup of information from digital media players
- Always keep updated antivirus in your system in order to prevent virus infection
- Before transferring any data to your digital media player check whether there is sufficient free space available or not to transfer data