Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Retrieve FLV Video File
Videos are one of the most important media files used for entertainment and sharing purpose. Among all video files, the most prevalent is Flash Video files (FLV). These files are commonly used by online video sharing websites like YouTube through which videos can be watched online. The main advantage of using this video file format is that it plays on any portable devices such as cell phones, MP4 players etc and is compatible with both Windows and Mac platform
However with the popularity of FLV videos, the chances of file getting deleted or lost are also very high. Hence it is recommended to regularly backup you’re important FLV video files on external storage drives like portable hard disk, memory cards, pen drives or any other. And in case you lost your FLV videos prior backup, then no need to get upset read out this article and find the solution
Events leading to FLV video file loss:
- Deletion: Deletion of FLV video file from Windows computer or from any storage drives intentionally or unintentionally is the most common reason for FLV file loss
- Format: It really is a frustrating situation when computer displays an error message like “You need to format the disk in drive K: before you can use it”, as soon as you connect any drive to your system. This error message forces you to format the drive resulting in FLV file loss
- File System Corruption: If the storage drive like hard disk gets corrupt, then it also corrupts the files present in it causing video loss. Usually corruptions are due to factors like virus infection, transfer error, sudden power failure etc.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons include operating system corruption, OS reinstallation, hardware failure, application malfunction, wrong drive format and so on
How to recover FLV videos after encountering such situation?
No matter what the reasons behind your FLV video deletion / loss, it can be retrieved with the aid of Yodot Photo Recovery software. This tool is a safe, easy yet effective application that allows you to recover FLV files in seconds. The software includes remarkable features like Preview, RAW search, file compression etc, which makes your recovery process efficient. Moreover the tool recovers FLV files from all types of storage media such as computer hard drive, external hard drive, pen drives, iPods, memory cards and many more.
Working of the software:
Note: To recover video files from external storage devices, it is recommended to attach the drive before following the below procedure
- Download and install Yodot Photo Recovery software to your desktop / laptop
- Run the application and follow the main screen steps
- Use “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted FLV videos or use “Lost Photo Recovery” option to restore your lost FLV videos
- The tool scans and shows all partitions present and connected to the system
- Choose the drive from where video files are to be rescued and click on “Next”
- The software repeats the scanning process and shows all the deleted / lost video files from it
- Choose the videos which are to be recovered and finally
- Browse for the destination location to save your recovered FLV files
- Regularly transfer your important video files to external storage drives
- Never eject your removable devices while copying or transfer process
- Use powerful antivirus software to removal deadly viruses causing corruption
- After losing your videos from memory card, SD cards, hard disk or other device, please stop using that corresponding drive
- Cross check twice or thrice before deletion or format process