Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Retrieve Files from Blackberry SD Card
BlackBerry (BB) is a famous brand of wireless hand held Smartphone available on market. These cell phones were basically used to send / receive emails and for instant messaging. But with the improved technology, nowadays BlackBerry phone can be used as portable media player, Personal Digital Assistant (PDA), gaming device, digital camera, internet browser, video recorder and so on. Along with internal storage memory, these BlackBerry phones use SD cards as storage media to store all such media and other file formats.
Nevertheless, many times users accidentally delete or lose files from your BlackBerry SD card in unexpected way. So listed are few situations that account for loss or deletion of files from BlackBerry SD card:
- Mistakenly deleting all photos and videos, instead of erasing some unneeded or redundant ones from BlackBerry’s SD card
- Computer displaying an error notification as soon as BlackBerry’s SD card is connected to system
- Corruption of BlackBerry phone’s memory card due to malware or virus infection
- Unintentional removal of BlackBerry SD card while transferring files from SD card to system or vice versa
- Utilizing BlackBerry’s SD card on more than one operating system for sharing or moving data
- Formatting SD card on BlackBerry phone without backing up its contents
What to do after losing files from BlackBerry’s SD card?
The first thing you need to do after encountering such situation is to immediately stop using your BlackBerry’s SD card to add or store any new content, which might result in overwriting. This avoids data overwriting, because if the original content is overwritten by any new files, then it results in permanent data loss. Thus wonder how to retrieve those lost files from SD card back! Common users say no? But the actual truth is that files from BlackBerry SD card can be retrieved with the help of most appropriate media file recovery software like Yodot Photo Recovery.
How to get files from BlackBerry SD card?
Yodot Photo Recovery is a well known and widely used recovery tool to restore variety of deleted or lost music files, videos, photos, digital RAW images and other file types from your SD card on BlackBerry cell phone on Windows OS. The tool supports recovery of data from all types of memory cards such as SD, SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD, MiniSD, Memory Stick Micro (M2), Micro SDHC, Compact Flash card and XD card etc which are used on different cell phones models of Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, Micromax and many others. The software also provides “Preview” option to view recovered media files so that one can be sure of recovered results before rescuing them.
Procedure to restore files from BlackBerry SD card:
- Connect your BlackBerry cell phones to a desktop / laptop via USB cable
- Download the software from the web site and install the application to that connected Windows computer
- Run the application and stick to the onscreen procedure
- Click on “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to recover deleted files from BB’s SD card or use “Lost Photo Recovery” option to restore your lost BB’s SD card files
- The software scans the computer and shows all the internal and external drives connected to the system
- Choose your BlackBerry’s SD card and click on “Next” button
- The application repeats the scanning process and displays all deleted and lost files from the selected drive
- Choose the media files which are to be saved
- At last, browse for the destination location to save your recovered files
- Regularly backup your vital data from your BlackBerry’s SD card onto any external device
- Never eject your USB cable while transferring files from BlackBerry to computer
- Don't save the recovered data on to the same SD card again, find other places such as computer hard disk, portable hard disk or on optical devices like CD’s and DVD’s