Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Recover Data CF Card on Windows
CF (Compact Flash) cards are a type of memory cards, used as a storage device in electronic devices like digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, PDAs, and in computers. These cards are fast, reliable and have high storage capacity, which allows user to store wide and variety of data such as songs, videos, applications and high quality pictures.
Even though compact cards are highly reliable, but similar to other memory card, CF card may also come across data loss situations that are inevitable. Some of these common scenarios are listed below:
- If you unintentionally format the CF card in the device or when connected to your computer
- Mistakenly erasing images, videos or other files from your CF card
- Clicking on “Delete All” button from the camera or camcorder, while fiddling through menu
- Sometimes unknown error occurs, when CF card is connected to computer which forces you to format it
- Virus infection on CF card resulting in card corruption and data loss
- Interruption while transferring files from CF card to computer or vice versa
If you are facing any of the above mentioned data loss situation on your CF card, then it is advised not to use your Compact Flash memory card any further. As this will overwrite deleted or lost data, resulting in permanent data loss. You may use a third party recovery application, which helps you in recovering files that are lost due to formatting, corruption or deletion from CF card.
Yodot Photo Recovery tool help you out in these kinds of situations. By using this software, you can easily retrieve all deleted / lost CF card files. Additional recovers file types like bmp, png, jpg, jpeg, avi, mp4, mp3, mpeg etc; and even the RAW photo file format. Therefore, regardless of the file format or the type of scenario, the software completely retrieves the data from your CF card, and also retains its quality and resolution intact.
Directions to carry out recovery procedure
- Download and install Yodot Photo Recovery software in your Windows PC
- Attach the Compact Flash card to that PC via card reader or USB cable
- Run the software and follow the instructions to start the recovery process
- Two options “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery” will appear on the main screen.
- Choose as per the data loss scenario, i.e. for accidental deletion - select deleted recovery option and for formatted CF card - select lost recovery option
- Now the software will show all the drives present in the Windows computer, choose the drive which represents your CF card
- The next window displays the file types which you can recover or simply click on “Skip” button
- The software starts scanning your CF card and display all recovered files on the screen. Make use of the two view types for selecting the desired files
- Preview them and save to your desired location, different from the CF card
Things To Remember
- Regularly transfer your CF card data to your computer
- Do not eject your CF card abruptly during read / write or transfer process
- If data is deleted or lost from CF card, then immediately stop its usage to avoid overwriting