Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
How to Retrieve Files from Corrupted Memory Stick?
You attached Memory Stick to Windows computer to transfer few files. But when you attempted to access the photos from Memory Stick, system stopped responding for a while and you got an error message i.e. “Memory Stick corrupted”. You have disconnected Memory Stick from your computer and after couple of minutes reconnected it to the system. However, it couldn’t solve your problem instead you got same error again.
Now you are only concerned about the precious files lost from Memory Stick. What can be done to get those files back from Memory Stick? Do you think files gone forever? If so, then you are wrong!!! Even if you cannot access files from Memory Stick, it does not mean that you cannot get them back. You will be able to recover files from Memory Stick using reliable photo recovery software.
Why Memory Stick is frequently prone to corruption?
- Improperly removing Memory Stick from the camera while accessing files or when transferring files to system or other storage device can corrupt Memory Stick
- Viruses or other threats are major culprit behind corruption of any storage device. If your Memory Stick is infected by harmful viruses, then it is clear that your Memory Stick is corrupted
- Saving and deleting files rapidly when the Memory Stick’s storage space is almost full can lead to its corruption
- Sudden power failure when transferring files from Memory Stick to the computer and damage of Memory Stick file system leads to Memory Stick corruption and leads its files in inaccessible state
Memory Stick gets corrupted when any of the above given problems occur and all media files present on it becomes inaccessible. In such circumstances, you can easily recover the lost, deleted, missing, and inaccessible photos using Yodot Photo Recovery Software.
Data Recovery from Damaged Memory Stick:
Yodot Photo Recovery comes handy when you have no backup and want to restore lost files from Memory Stick. This software restores RAW images, pictures, videos, music, documents etc from corrupted, formatted or inaccessible Memory Stick on Windows system. In addition to Memory Stick, it supports recovery of media files from flash memory cards including SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, CF, XD as well as other storage media regardless of the data loss situation.
Steps to perform corrupted Memory Stick recovery:
- Download the software by clicking on “Download” option provided above and install to a computer
- Run the software and follow the steps involved in the recovery process
- Click on “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted files or use “Lost Photo Recovery” option to rescue your lost files
- The software then scans the computer and displays all the drives and also devices that has been connected to the system
- Select the device i.e. Memory Stick from where files are to be recovered and click on “Next” button
- The software completes the scanning process and displays all the recoverable files from the selected drive
- Choose the files and folders which you want to obtain back
- Preview the recoverable files before saving them
- At last, browse for the destination location to save your recovered files
- Do not save new files on Memory Stick after formatting to reuse it
- Avoid pulling out Memory Stick from your system during or after data transfer process
- Make sure that you don’t insert same Memory Stick in different camera