Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
External Hard Drive Photo Recovery Software
Most of the users lose their pictures while transferring from external hard drive to computer. For an instance, if you suddenly disconnected your external hard drive by mistake before photos get completely transferred, then it may lead to loss of pictures from external HDD. Later when you connected it to computer and check for your pictures, you might not find on your external hard disk.
The above mentioned situation is not something new. You may prefer these external hard drives to store precious pictures which you have taken on vacation with family or friends, wedding, birthday celebrations and on lot more events. There are chances of losing photos and other files while accessing them from your external hard drives. You are least bothered; if lost photos are not so important to you. But what if those photos mean a lot to you..?
No need to worry much, if you don’t know how to bring back lost photos from external hard drive. In this situation, taking the help of an excellent photo recovery tool would be the most correct way to overcome this data loss. Before proceeding to the details of picture recovery tool, let us know the few general scenarios due to which you end up losing important image files from your portable hard drive:
- Unintentionally erasing images from external hard drive while deleting unneeded pictures or files
- Formatting partition of external hard drive that contains your images, instead of logical drive on hard drive when connected to computer for data access
- Virus/malware/spyware attacks on external hard disk can lead to corruption of its file system and results in data loss
- Errors while re-partitioning external hard drive, file system conversion, bad sectors, hardware faults, etc are other factors that might cause loss of pictures from external HDD
Software to retrieve photos from External HD
Images lost or deleted from external hard drive due to the above mentioned circumstances are recoverable with the help of good photo recovery software. Yodot Photo Recovery is one such media file recovery software to restore photos from external HDD with utmost ease. It will recover generic photo formats such as JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, PSD, and RAW image files from various digital devices. In addition to photos, this tool can also be used retrieve deleted, lost or missing videos from external hard drives, hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, iPods, etc on Windows operating system.
Follow the steps given below to recover photos:
- First of all connect your external hard drive to computer from where you want to perform recovery
- Now download and install Yodot Photo Recovery software on to your system
- Run the software and go as per the messages displayed on the screen
- As soon as you run the software, you can see two options which are “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select “Deleted Photo Recovery” option from the main screen if you want to recover deleted photos
- Make use of “Lost Photo Recovery” option in order to get back lost photos
- On the next window, you will see all external and internal drives present in your computer
- Click on external hard drive from where you want to recover photos
- Now let software to start scanning of external hard drive and it display all recovered files after data recovery process
- Preview photos prior to saving and choose the location to save recovered photos
- Do not add anything on external hard drive after losing photos from it
- Remove external hard drive only after clicking on “Eject” option
- Before converting file system of external drive make sure that you have its backup
- Keep your antivirus software updated and scan your external hard disk for find and remove viruses from it