Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
How to Restore Lost Files from Micro SD Card?
Mistakenly erased files from your Micro SD card while deleting unneeded files? Don't know how to get them back? Well, accidental deletion is one of the major cause which gives rise to unfortunate data loss. But luckily, with the help of photo recovery software it is possible to retrieve files from Micro SD without facing any difficulties.
Micro SD is world’s smallest memory card and is designed specifically for the new generation digital audio players, mobile phones, portable media players, etc. It offers reliable data storage as it does not contain moving internal components and thus are free from mechanical damage. But in spite of being more reliable than other data storage media, data stored on Micro SD cards may be lost due to any technical faults or logical failures.
Files from Micro SD card might get lost due to following reasons:
- Formatting Micro SD Card: You might click on the option “format memory card” on your mobile or digital camera while doing something in hurry or by mistake. Another situation where accidental formatting of Micro SD card occurs is, when it is connected to PC. Wrongly selecting Micro SD card instead of some other logical drive. In both the cases, formatting erases entire photos, videos, music files and other files stored on it
- Errors While Transferring Files: During the transfer of files between Micro SD card and computer, you may face interruptions or errors like sudden system shut down, power failure, removing Micro SD card, etc may occur. These errors may corrupt your Micro SD card, after which you cannot access any data from Micro SD card
- Virus Infection: Virus/malware infection on the Micro SD card is major cause for corruption of Micro SD card’s file system, which leads to inaccessibility or loss of important files like photos, video, audios etc
- Other Issues: Improper Removal of Micro SD card, using same card in different devices, formatting error messages, etc can result in loss of your valuable data from Micro SD card
Hence, to prevent permanent loss of data, using your Micro SD card for saving new data should be avoided and make use of good photo recovery software like Yodot Photo Recovery to bring back your files from Micro SD card in short span of time.
About the software
Yodot Photo Recovery software will open a Wizard-style interface when you run it, and allow you to preview all the recovered files you that wanted to keep. It can recognize and retrieve various file types including photos, videos, RAW image files, audio files and other files without affecting them during the recovery process. It supports recovery of files from all types of memory cards such SD card, XD card, MMC, CF card and Memory Sticks etc. What it really does is, it deeply scans Micro SD card for deleted or lost files using their file extensions. Moreover, you can use this tool to restore media files from all storage media such as hard drives, external hard disks, USB drives and iPods on Windows PC.
Steps to do data recovery from Micro SD Card
- First of all, connect Micro SD card to your computer with the help of card reader
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery Software and get it installed to your computer
- Once the installation is done, run it in order to start the recovery process
- You will find two options on the main screen, “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Choose any one out of the two according to the requirement or based on data loss scenario
- Once you select the suitable option, you can see all the drives present in your computer
- Click on the drive representing Micro SD card and press “Next” to continue
- On the next window, you can see all the files present in your Micro SD card.
- Select the files that you want to recover and again click on “Next” to continue
- Preview all the media files in order to confirm that you have selected right one to recover
- At last save restored files in a desired location or drive
Tips to avoid data loss
- Make use of “Eject” option while disconnecting Micro SD card from your PC
- Before deleting any file from Micro SD card, check whether you have selected right one to delete
- Download good antivirus software and keep it up to date to get rid of infectious viruses
- Do not use same Micro SD card in different devices