Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Mobile Phone Recovery
Nowadays mobile phones are considered to be a necessity. This is because cell phones provides us with the ability to communicate with our family, colleagues, friends etc. not only through calls and SMS but even through sending e-mails. The mobile phones are just like a mini computer, which can be connected to the Internet if configured. Nowadays cell phones can also be used as a camera, a video recorder, a radio and mp3 player, all in one. The main advantage of a mobile phone is that one can pass on vital information, send invitation, conduct business or make an appointment miles and miles away either by speech or text message.
Nowadays with the enhanced mobile technology, people tend to spend more time with smart mobile phones for entertainment, such as enjoy movies and music, take photos or make video records, reading books or even handle documents work that are stored on their memory card in mobile phones. However, to work on mobile devices is not as convenient as on the computers and it is much easier to make mistakes like deleting files by careless operations. So remember to make backups regularly for those vital files. Then what to do if the disaster strikes and without backups? Undoubtedly, a mobile device recovery software is urgently needed.
Lets see some of the main reasons that causes data loss from mobile phones
- Formatted: Whenever a user connects the mobile phone via USB cable. The machine sometimes prompts the user to format the memory card before use. Which leads to data loss
- Mishandling the Mobile Phone: Switching off the cell phone during file transfer process results in data loss
- Virus Attack: Deadly virus attack to the memory card in cell phones leads to card corruption and data loss
- Improper Ejection: Ejecting the USB cable while copying data between mobile phone and computer might results in complete data loss
- Wrong Usage: Sometimes using the same memory card of your mobile phone on different phones or on different computers, leads to either formatting of the memory card or file system corruption resulting in serious data loss
- Human Errors: You may accidentally delete file such as audio, video or image files from your cell phone’s memory card
- Transfer Error: Files may get deleted or lost while transferring them from your cell phones memory card to PC, if any power failure occurs
How to recover data from mobile phone?
Yodot Photo Recovery software is a specialized and a powerful recovery tool that helps to recover files such as audio, video, movie and photo files from your memory card on mobile phones. It supports recovery of data from different types of memory cards such as Memory Stick Micro (M2), Micro SD, MiniSD, Micro SDHC, Trans Flash card, RS-MMC, etc. that are used in phones such as Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony and other phone brands. Also provides preview of photos so that one can select the photos before rescuing it.
Steps to recover data from a mobile phone with Yodot Photo Recovery
- Download and install Yodot Photo Recovery tool on to your system
- Connect your mobile phone card to the computer and make sure your card gets detected
- Run the program and select any one of the option from the main screen based on the scenario and select your card to scan
- Allow the scanning process to complete and then select the data that you want to recover
- Preview the files before saving them
- Browse for the destination location to save your rescued data
NOTE: It is recommended not to save the rescued files back on to your mobile phone because the chances of overwriting the original data is very high.
Things to Remember
- Always backup your vital data from your mobile phones to any external device
- While deleting multiple files using “mark” option on cell phones, check twice whether the marked files are the one to be deleted
- Don’t eject the USB of your mobile phone during transfer process
- Don't save the recovered data on the card again. Find other place such as on the computer or other external disk, for safety consideration