Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Picture Recovery from SanDisk Cruzer Flash Drive
“I am using SanDisk Cruzer USB drive and it has been working fine during the past few months. But yesterday when I connected it to my computer, it displayed “The disk is not formatted, please initialize it”. I did not understand what it was, so followed the instruction and formatted it. Now all my files are gone! I am more worried about the photo files which were present on it. Is it possible to get those files back?”
Of course it is possible!!! When you lose photos from SanDisk Cruzer USB drive due to format errors, the first thing you should keep in mind is to immediately stop using USB drive and make sure that it won’t get physically damaged. Then you have to restore images from SanDisk pen drive using excellent photo recovery software.
SanDisk Cruzer USB drive is widely used to store and transfer documents, pictures, music and other data from one computer to another. In order to meet up your needs, SanDisk flash drives are available in various storage capacities ranging from 2 to 128GB. Lightweight, portable and convenient means to keep data backup is actually made SanDisk Cruzer USB drives very popular in the market. But like its usage, data saved on SanDisk USB drives are more prone to get lost or deleted due to different problems as explained below:
- Intentional or unintentional deletion of pictures from SanDisk Cruzer flash drive while deleting some other files when connected to computer
- Photos loss might happen when SanDisk Cruzer USB drive is pulled out abruptly from your computer during or after transfer of files
- Using SanDisk Cruzer USB drive on different operating system might lead to formatting errors, which erases not only photos but entire data present in it
- Corruption of SanDisk flash drive file system as a consequence of virus/malware infections, mishandling the drive, etc might delete some important pictures or leave photos stored on flash drive in inaccessible state
Data Backup is no doubt the best method of avoiding data loss, but generally users do not backup data and end up losing valuable files. After losing digital photos, you must be eager to know the best way to recover photos from SanDisk Cruzer flash drive. You need not worry much about it as it is not a hard job now. You have to employ an accurate tool like Yodot Photo Recovery that is capable of restoring your pictures from SanDisk flash drive.
Overview of photo recovery software
Yodot Photo Recovery software scans your SanDisk Cruzer flash drive to find and locate pictures using their unique file types. It can recover generic photo files such as JPG, BMP, GIF, PSD, TIF, TIFF, etc along with RAW image formats supported by various digital cameras. It supports recovery of photos from Kingston, Transcend, HP, iBall, Lexar and other brands of USB drives and memory cards on Windows computer. Moreover, recovering media files like photos, RAW images, video clips, songs and other files from USB drives, hard drives, external hard drives, memory cards, iPods and other storage media is possible with the aid of this software.
Procedure to use the Software:
- First of all download Yodot Photo Recovery application to your computer and once the software gets downloaded, install it to your computer
- In order to restore photos from SanDisk USB drive you have to connect it to PC through the built in slot
- After connecting SanDisk USB to computer, run the software. Upon start up it provides two different options i.e. “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery” respectively to get back deleted and lost photos
- Make your selection depending on the photo loss situation to go further
- Now, application will search for all the drives present on your computer. Select the drive representing SanDisk USB drive from the list of identified drives
- As soon as you select the USB drive, the software scans it and presents all the recovered photos from it
- Preview them before proceeding to the save option. At last save recovered photo files to a desired location on your computer
- Do not use your SanDisk Cruzer USB drive on multiple operating systems
- Always close and then safely eject the flash drive from your computer
- Avoid connecting SanDisk USB drive to virus infected computer and scan it to remove harmful viruses