Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Recover SD Card on Windows
There are number of memory cards which are used to store data. One of the most useful storage devices in today's modern technology is the SD card. It is widely used in digital cameras, computers, laptops, digital media players and lot more. These cards are available in different sizes with different storage capacities. Though flash memory is utilized in a series of other memory cards like CF cards, XD cards, etc, the most used among the list of flash memory cards is the secure digital card. The first and the most beneficial thing about the secure digital card is definitely its size. Even being smaller in size, it can hold huge amount of data.
Since secure digital cards came to be accepted as a standard storage device, its popularity increased and along with it number of people are using it. However, problem doesn’t come with warning! There may be some situation that could lead to data loss from your SD card.
Few of the scenarios that leads to data loss from SD card are:
- While transferring files from SD card to your computer, if you remove the card from the card reader then it might result in data loss
- Removing the SD card from digital camera while images are being written to the memory card leads to data loss
- Clicking images when the SD card’s memory is almost full leads to data loss
- You may delete some photos accidentally especially when you are in a hurry to snap more pictures from your camera
- The file system that is being used for storing and organizing data gets corrupted due to improper handling of the card or gets infected from some harmful virus. This makes the data inaccessible from your SD card
If you ever met with above mentioned problems and lost the precious data then, take it easy! In order to overcome the problem, Yodot Photo Recovery Software has been launched. You can easily get all the files without any difficulties. Though data lost from the SD card due to physical error cannot be recovered, data lost due to logical error can definitely be recovered by utilizing this recovery tool.
How can this software help you in SD card recovery?
It is an easy SD card data recovery tool that recovers data from all kinds of SD card such as SDHC, mini SD, micro SD, SDHC Plus. It is a cost effective card recovery software that supports the recovery of photos, videos and audio files lost due to different reasons from various memory cards. It supports all the brands including SanDisk, Kingston, HP, Transcend, Sony, and more. It provides preview option with the help of which you can view the recovered file before saving it. Moreover this recovery software offers a free download, so you can try and see if your lost files are recoverable at absolutely no cost.
Go according to the steps provided below to make the recovery process simple and easy
- Connect SD card to your computer with the help of card reader
- Download the software and get it installed to your computer
- After installation, run the software in order to start the recovery process
- Two options can be seen on the main screen i.e “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Choose the option “Deleted Photo Recovery” in order to recover the deleted files or else choose “Lost Photo Recovery” for lost and formatter one
- Once the selection is done, the software checks and displays all the drives that are present in your system
- Select the drive that you want to recover files from, and click on “Next”
- Now the software displays the files that are present in the drive you have chosen
- Select the files that you want to recover. You can even select all the files by just clicking on “Mark all” option
- Preview the files before saving it
- Finally browse the location to save recovered files
Things To Remember
- While using SD card recovery software, do not save the recovered files to the original location
- Do not pull out SD card in between when your files are getting transferred from card to your system.
- Check twice before deleting any unwanted file from SD card. This will help you to avoid accidental deletion of important file
- Keep your system virus free by using effective anti-virus software
- SD cards can be easily overwritten with new data without warning, so do not use the card if you lost anything from it