Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Sony XQD Card Recovery
“I have Sony XQD memory card which is equipped with Nikon D4 digital camera. It had huge collection of photos and videos but I lost all them due to accidental formatting. Being photographer, it is a great loss for me so I wanted to know whether it is possible to recover those files”
If you are the one who had faced loss of precious pictures and video files in the same manner….Well, it is not at all a big issue. Most storage devices do not wipe files after delete or format command. Therefore you can try good photo recovery software in order to get all the files back.
The XQD memory card specification supports high-performance, high speed to capture and process digital pictures. With amazing data transfer speeds, Sony XQD Memory Card assists you to capture photos and record videos in the highest quality. But even after having such wonderful features, you may lose files from it due to known or unknown reasons. Following are the few reasons for loss of media files from XQD memory card:
- You may inadvertently delete some of the media files from XQD card while previewing them on camera or format XQD memory card when connected to the computer
- If you have not used “Eject” option while disconnecting XQD card from your PC, then you may end up losing files from it
- Incorrectly using Cut and Paste commands, sudden power failure or computer turn off while transferring files from XQD card to computer or vice versa would lead to lose of photos, videos and music files from XQD card
- If you use your camera to click photos even after it displays “low battery” or “XQD card is full on memory”
- If you connect XQD card to the computer that is virus infected then the virus may transfer to your card and makes the files inaccessible
- When you delete or lose files from XQD card due to above mentioned circumstances, the only question you will start worrying to know about ways of recovering lost files from XQD card? You can definitely retrieve data from XQD card by using software named Yodot Photo Recovery.
Explanation about the software
Yodot Photo Recovery is comprehensive software for recovering all media files from XQD memory card in an efficient manner. This software offers inexpensive and reliable way to get back photos, RAW images, videos, music files from XQD or other memory cards on your own. It uses safe, proprietary mechanisms to scan your XQD card and hence presents all the deleted and lost files. If you want to recover particular file type, you can easily search as it provides search box, using which you can search for any desired file type that you are looking for.
Follow the steps to recover XQD card files
- Connect XQD card to your computer with the help of a card reader
- Download the application and once the download process ends, install it to your computer
- After the software gets installed run it to start the recovery process
- You will find two main options namely “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Make use of the option “Deleted Photo Recovery” if you have accidentally deleted files from
- For formatted and lost files use the option “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Once you select the option, all the drives present in your Windows including the drive representing XQD card will be displayed
- Select the drive representing XQD card to recover files from it
- Now the application starts scanning and displays all the recoverable files that are present in your XQD drive
- Select the files that you want to recover and click on “Next” to continue
- Preview the files before saving
- Finally browse the location that you prefer to save the recovered files
- It is suggested that you don’t use your camera when the battery is low
- As soon as you realized that you lost data from XQD card, stop using it
- While deleting any file from XQD card, double check to confirm that you have selected right one to delete
- Do not save recovered files again on XQD card to prevent overwriting
- Make use of any good antivirus software to scan the memory card for viruses
- While disconnecting your XQD card, right click on the drive and click on “Eject” option to avoid data loss